11:02, Mon 29 Jan
Spike
Le Mod
To me it's a player who people thought played well, but was actually mostly naff

Surely Paul Robinson fits that measure perfectly?

Never has there been so much talk of "pashun" as a cover for shit performances.

No, this is the answer. I concede, give this man the prize.
11:04, Mon 29 Jan
Spike
bluearmyfaction
Sheep2
Ollie Lee or Tyler Blackett for me.
Did anyone ever rate them though? Lee was just a body and what Blackett was forced to do was tantamount to abuse.

Yeah, Lee was only ever rated by one person.

Otherwise - nobody was ever fooled that he got a contract for any other reason than that his dad was Lee Clark's mate.

Same as Cian Hughton only got a contract because he was our manager's son - but at least he never played. At least his old man never tried to blag us he was worth a place in the team.

They were so far off the required standard that the overrating, even if it was just by Lee Clark is off the scale.

I thought Lovenkrands was overrated by our fans. When he was actually fit to play he produced very little.

Edit: I had blanked Paul Robinson from my memory. Thanks for that.
KES
11:05, Mon 29 Jan
Thrillhouse
Spike
Le Mod
To me it's a player who people thought played well, but was actually mostly naff

Surely Paul Robinson fits that measure perfectly?

Never has there been so much talk of "pashun" as a cover for shit performances.

No, this is the answer. I concede, give this man the prize.

Surely no one thought he was any good though. Just one of those 'Proper Blues' bags of shite people seem to love.

Colin and Pedersen are the answer. Masses genuinely thought they were some of the best full backs in the league, year in year out.
11:09, Mon 29 Jan
KES
Pedersen got a tonne of stick, so wouldn’t put him as overrated.

Colin I can understand, he was a okay right back but think the main problem was him being overrated by Dong. Bloke ended up on serious wedge.
11:10, Mon 29 Jan
KES
Pederson was deceptively shit most of the time.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
11:12, Mon 29 Jan
Colin and Pederson were fine under a competent manager

I’m going to say Paul Robinson, horrendous
11:12, Mon 29 Jan
Shinnie esta 😂😂
11:15, Mon 29 Jan
Greg Stewart
11:16, Mon 29 Jan
Has Pedersen been playing for Swansea? I keep forgetting he’s there.
KES
11:18, Mon 29 Jan
Fine doesnt mean they are some of best full backs in the league. They were never any where close. Utter shite for what we paid for them.
11:18, Mon 29 Jan
carlosno1geez
Shinnie esta 😂😂

He had the blistering pace of a hungover South Birmingham Division 9 goalkeeper playing on a Sennelleys Park mudbath
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
11:22, Mon 29 Jan
KES
Colin’s wages were a huge issue, pedersons too probably but the fees were fairly big standard championship prices
11:24, Mon 29 Jan
Thrillhouse
Has Pedersen been playing for Swansea? I keep forgetting he’s there.

Not much but he's come in handy for them. Last time I think I saw him was dressed as a big swan entertaining the kids before kick off down there
11:28, Mon 29 Jan
😂😂 he played well’ish early day of Rowett

Crawley for me but I’d agree with Peds too, even I was hood-winked