17:50, Wed 20 Mar
That photo of Robinson confirming he’s back at this god forsaken football club is making me physically ill.
Tam
17:57, Wed 20 Mar
The thought of Blues being relegated makes me ill, so instead of going on about how much we can't stand the temporary management, I reckon that it would be better if we supported them in what they're trying to do.
Make Blues Great Again
17:57, Wed 20 Mar
Looking forward to the welcome interview. Up the Rowett
Fat Buddha CBE
There’s only one with players in it, and they look fecking miserable, while Robinson puts on his jaguar grin.

Tbf one will be upset he is stood next to Gary Gardner,and the other will be upset because he IS Gary Gardner
18:00, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
Tam
The thought of Blues being relegated makes me ill, so instead of going on about how much we can't stand the temporary management, I reckon that it would be better if we supported them in what they're trying to do.

I can want the management to succeed while they’re here, while also despising Robinson
Tam
18:03, Wed 20 Mar
Amy T
Tam

I can want the management to succeed while they’re here, while also despising Robinson

Yes, but moaning about despising this person and that person (not you in particular, just in general) who have come in to do a job for Blues isn't half fecking depressing to read and makes us look like whingers who will moan at anything and everything.
Make Blues Great Again
18:10, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
I think it’s catching. Once one does it, they all do.

If Rowett doesn’t turn things around, the same people will be blaming him regardless
18:11, Wed 20 Mar
Dr Devious
He would make a great James Bond..

Horrible feeling he might make a great John Bond when we've got seven to go...
18:15, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
Tam

It's also absolutely effing ridiculous to be this dramatic about them.

The way people are going on you'd think Fred and Rose West had taken over.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:15, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
Tam
Amy T
Tam

Yes, but moaning about despising this person and that person (not you in particular, just in general) who have come in to do a job for Blues isn't half fecking depressing to read and makes us look like whingers who will moan at anything and everything.

Well said
18:16, Wed 20 Mar
Tam

You'll do for me Tam, although I expect those attending will be supportive.
18:16, Wed 20 Mar
He looks glorious
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tam
18:18, Wed 20 Mar
Miguelagenn

You'll do for me Tam, although I expect those attending will be supportive.

Yeah, there is that. I don't think that the views on SHA necessarily reflect the views at the ground all of the time.
Make Blues Great Again
18:19, Wed 20 Mar
just look at him

smugness radiating from every pore

Saltiness from this thread..
18:27, Wed 20 Mar
bluechip
Linked Image

😍

Love to see it! 😍