Fat Buddha CBE
What about the people who rightly said Eustace being sacked was ridiculous, rightly said Rooney would be a disaster and rightly think Rowett is the best option for keeping us up?

Consistent?

Points one and two are debatable.

Argumentative

I'll give you Point 1 being tenuously debatable at best, Point 2 is surely locked in? Rooney was a disaster.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tam
13:51, Thu 21 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
What about the people who rightly said Eustace being sacked was ridiculous, rightly said Rooney would be a disaster and rightly think Rowett is the best option for keeping us up?

Consistent?

Argumentative

I think that there was always something to be said for treating the season as consolidation, evolution and progress on the pitch - my wish for the season was just that, with a restoration of pride in the club and improvements to the infrastructure To that end, I was disappointed to see Eustace gone, and was also disappointed in the manner in which it was done. Anyway, usually the key is the replacement, and this was pretty dismaying, and it wasn't much of a surprise when it didn't work, although the speed of the decline and the antipathy towards Rooney was not nice to see. Mowbray's appointment was great, and the unfortunate circumstances of his (hopefully temporary) departure has obviously forced the club's hand. Not a fan of GR, and never have been, but I think its a good and pragmatic appointment in the circumstances.
Make Blues Great Again
13:52, Thu 21 Mar
Without Wayne we could be on just 29 pts.
Fat Buddha CBE

Consistent?

Argumentative

I'll give you Point 1 being tenuously debatable at best, Point 2 is surely locked in? Rooney was a disaster.

Yes. I meant point 3. I’m not quite myself following the abuse I’ve endured on here today.
14:58, Thu 21 Mar
It doesn't give me a vibe of forward thinking. I can see this leaving us in a very compromised position during pre season. I'm with you rags that in the end I'd prefer mowbray over Eustace but even then I'm not 100%. It definitely felt like we had more of a team spirit under Eustace but all that's by the by.

It's going to feel like starting with a new manager again, with new ideas when and if mowbray and Venus come back into the fold. Which could then end up with another divided squad where the new players that come in will be team TM but we might end up with current squad still under contract preferring rowetts way. I'm being very negative about the whole thing but I don't see a clean cut way out of this.
15:01, Thu 21 Mar
Llanon_joe
It doesn't give me a vibe of forward thinking. I can see this leaving us in a very compromised position during pre season. I'm with you rags that in the end I'd prefer mowbray over Eustace but even then I'm not 100%. It definitely felt like we had more of a team spirit under Eustace but all that's by the by.

It's going to feel like starting with a new manager again, with new ideas when and if mowbray and Venus come back into the fold. Which could then end up with another divided squad where the new players that come in will be team TM but we might end up with current squad still under contract preferring rowetts way. I'm being very negative about the whole thing but I don't see a clean cut way out of this.

2+2=7
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.