00:11, Thu 21 Mar
Wasn't a personal attack but what else can we do but support what's happening. It's been a circus for way to long but if we can get enough points to save us that's all that matters.
00:19, Thu 21 Mar
Tam
Totally fair response, and I stayed mute about Rooney with the greater good in mind. I’m all for galvanising towards safety, but the owners have lost a bit of credibility, in my eyes. I’ve heard the noise, as we all have, but their actions leave doubt in my mind.
00:19, Thu 21 Mar
I agree with you on that.
Tam
00:41, Thu 21 Mar
Oh Franky Franky
Totally fair response, and I stayed mute about Rooney with the greater good in mind. I’m all for galvanising towards safety, but the owners have lost a bit of credibility, in my eyes. I’ve heard the noise, as we all have, but their actions leave doubt in my mind.

Yeah, I think that it goes without saying that the JE/WR situation was a terrible bit of decision making and that's not even with hindsight. Their appointment of TM went a long way to redeem that IMO, and Tony's health situation is really concerning and unforeseen.

We can't blame them for that of course, so I suppose it depends whether you think that they've made the right decision now. I do but that's just my opinion.

Of course, the unintended effect of the change in October has resulted in our season being derailed and I'm sure that it will be reflected on at the end of the season. I guess that, right now, all we can positively do is offer support (which I'm sure that we will at the games) and hope that the latest appointments are as effective as we hope that they will be.
Make Blues Great Again
00:44, Thu 21 Mar
Great sight to see Rowett back.

The trainee muppet supply teacher has been sent home in disgrace to be replaced by the Head Master.
Nikola Zigic
Tam
The thought of Blues being relegated makes me ill, so instead of going on about how much we can't stand the temporary management, I reckon that it would be better if we supported them in what they're trying to do.

It's also absolutely effing ridiculous to be this dramatic about them.

The way people are going on you'd think Fred and Rose West had taken over.

That would be preferable
A very silly billy
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Ask yourself who would give us more killer instinct in the final third?

Thought so.
Pitch would look great too
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tam
08:59, Thu 21 Mar
Indefatigable

The trainee muppet supply teacher has been sent home in disgrace to be replaced by the Head Master.

Blimey. I'm glad that you're glad that Rowett's back. I regret that it's come to this, but I think the decision is a good one under the circumstances.

Your second sentence though - wow. It's rude, insulting and inaccurate, to say the very least. Venus is a coach, not a manager, but had the balls to step in and try and help, in a situation where his long-standing friend and colleague is ill. They're a partnership and will be back together, by the sound of it. He's obviously a coach and colleague that's very well respected by Tony Mowbray. I'm not sure that he deserves insults on message boards or anywhere else.
Make Blues Great Again
09:19, Thu 21 Mar
Tam
Tam
Indefatigable

Blimey. I'm glad that you're glad that Rowett's back. I regret that it's come to this, but I think the decision is a good one under the circumstances.

Your second sentence though - wow. It's rude, insulting and inaccurate, to say the very least. Venus is a coach, not a manager, but had the balls to step in and try and help, in a situation where his long-standing friend and colleague is ill. They're a partnership and will be back together, by the sound of it. He's obviously a coach and colleague that's very well respected by Tony Mowbray. I'm not sure that he deserves insults on message boards or anywhere else.

Just plain nasty isn't it, and there's no need for it.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:24, Thu 21 Mar
IanT
Tam
Indefatigable

Just plain nasty isn't it, and there's no need for it.

Most of what he posts is nasty or moaning or...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:27, Thu 21 Mar
It's vile. I just can't imagine speaking like that about a bloke who did his best in difficult circumstances.
10:12, Thu 21 Mar
Bang out of order.