18:32, Wed 20 Mar
I see a proper football manager who has come to try and do his best to help us to survive.

I personally don’t care if he is doing it to improve his own stock, as long as he succeeds I’ll be wishing him all the best.

It was crystal clear that Venus was struggling. We should be grateful that we have a man of Rowett’s footballing calibre in charge. He’s got my complete gratitude and support.
18:33, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
The thought of Blues being relegated makes me ill, so instead of going on about how much we can't stand the temporary management, I reckon that it would be better if we supported them in what they're trying to do.

Well said, Kim Il Sung
Tam
18:34, Wed 20 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
The thought of Blues being relegated makes me ill, so instead of going on about how much we can't stand the temporary management, I reckon that it would be better if we supported them in what they're trying to do.

Well said, Kim Il Sung

Thanks. I've made a Korea out of it.
Make Blues Great Again
18:36, Wed 20 Mar
I see a proper football manager who has come to try and do his best to help us to survive.

I personally don’t care if he is doing it to improve his own stock, as long as he succeeds I’ll be wishing him all the best.

It was crystal clear that Venus was struggling. We should be grateful that we have a man of Rowett’s footballing calibre in charge. He’s got my complete gratitude and support.

Will he have your complete gratitude and support if we go down?

I’m sure the wedge he’s receiving will be thanks enough for him.
18:37, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
Fat Buddha CBE

Well said, Kim Il Sung

Thanks. I've made a Korea out of it.
Sharp 😁
18:39, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
Tam

What is wrong with people? Bloody spot on Tam.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62
Tam

I agree with you both, but I do reserve the right to think, amd say, that Paul Robinson is a melt
18:50, Wed 20 Mar
So how are we affording to pay all these managers and coaches and stay within FFP?
18:52, Wed 20 Mar
Gary and Paul are doing it for free, coz they love us. That’s why we have to be ever so grateful.
18:55, Wed 20 Mar
Mr and Mrs Bellingham

Starting on line rucks with K Pop teenies for impressions
Typhoontechie
Bluesince62
Tam

I agree with you both, but I do reserve the right to think, amd say, that Paul Robinson is a melt

Yep, agree. The only aim here though is staying up, there's not much doubt that under Mark we were going only one way.
If GR and his no2 can keep us up, that's all that matters to me, my personal opinion of either pales into eff all compared to that.
Hope they get the best backing Blues fans can give.
Up the feckin Blues
I'm all in on those sentiments mate, said it in another thread we have to put grievances aside with GR, if it wasn't for that then we'd all be looking at his record delighted he was coming in 👍
Typhoontechie
I'm all in on those sentiments mate, said it in another thread we have to put grievances aside with GR, if it wasn't for that then we'd all be looking at his record delighted he was coming in 👍

👍 There's a much bigger picture, I'm genuinely surprised so many don't seem to want to acknowledge that.
Up the feckin Blues
20:16, Wed 20 Mar
bluechip
Linked Image
😍

That's weird. It's like he's a smoking a tiny little Nike swoosh pipe.
20:21, Wed 20 Mar
That's the source of his irresistible managerial talent.