11:26, Thu 21 Mar
Apparently he’s got an interview for the QPR job after the game.
It absolutely is about balls. Tbh taking Blues out of it I respect the bloke for stepping in and trying to save his ill mate's job.

If he didn't try his best for us, I'm bloody sure he did for Mowbray
Fat Buddha CBE
The first comment was idiotic but the fella probably thought he was being funny. Others have said similar in a desperate search for shit anologies.

This Belgrano though is clearly nasty as well as idiotic. Is that how people wake up, with a determination to show the world how shitty their personality is.

He’s no doubt happy he’s got a reaction. Poor fecker.

Belgrano seems a bit of a wally, but tbf FB you have used a couple of terms on this thread that many would see as derogatory, even in the throw away manner you used then
12:06, Thu 21 Mar
Yep he’s done it in other threads unnecessarily too. Pot kettle and all that.
Gazball?
Fat Buddha CBE
The first comment was idiotic but the fella probably thought he was being funny. Others have said similar in a desperate search for shit anologies.

This Belgrano though is clearly nasty as well as idiotic. Is that how people wake up, with a determination to show the world how shitty their personality is.

He’s no doubt happy he’s got a reaction. Poor fecker.

Belgrano seems a bit of a wally, but tbf FB you have used a couple of terms on this thread that many would see as derogatory, even in the throw away manner you used then

Good point well made

Bad point badly made.
12:46, Thu 21 Mar
Rags
[x.com]

🤮

Even worse I’ve posted it twice

I honestly feel that I've somehow stumbled into the nightmarish dystopian future of a society completely bereft of reason.

Im not sure why, but I'm uncomfortable with this set up. How has rowett managed to weasel his way back in with that dope Robinson? They will definitely have a thought in the back of their minds that if they really get this team singing, there will be a chance of getting the full time job next season. With how football decisions have been this season, I wouldn't put it past the board doing that.
Fat Buddha CBE

Bad point badly made.
You didn’t insult me, I’ll take it as a win.
Gazball?
13:28, Thu 21 Mar
Rags
[x.com]

🤮

I honestly feel that I've somehow stumbled into the nightmarish dystopian future of a society completely bereft of reason.

Im not sure why, but I'm uncomfortable with this set up. How has rowett managed to weasel his way back in with that dope Robinson? They will definitely have a thought in the back of their minds that if they really get this team singing, there will be a chance of getting the full time job next season. With how football decisions have been this season, I wouldn't put it past the board doing that.

It does seem strange that those that called for, and celebrated, Eustace being sacked (when we were sixth)

are now proclaiming

Rowett = "brilliant" = "solid, unadventurous, no-risk" = "this was always going to be a season of consolidation where the most important thing is staying up so we can get to the summer when we can ditch the highest paid unwanted surplus players etc"

It's pure hypocrisy.

Now, i'd rather have Mowbray than Eustace, but that's only how things worked out in the end ..... but it seems to me that those who were most vociferous against Eustace are now also the loudest in favour of Rowett.
13:30, Thu 21 Mar
I’d like to think I’ve been consistent.
13:32, Thu 21 Mar
Rags
[x.com]

🤮

It does seem strange that those that called for, and celebrated, Eustace being sacked (when we were sixth)

are now proclaiming

Rowett = "brilliant" = "solid, unadventurous, no-risk" = "this was always going to be a season of consolidation where the most important thing is staying up so we can get to the summer when we can ditch the highest paid unwanted surplus players etc"

It's pure hypocrisy.

Now, i'd rather have Mowbray than Eustace, but that's only how things worked out in the end ..... but it seems to me that those who were most vociferous against Eustace are now also the loudest in favour of Rowett.

Cheeky bastard
13:41, Thu 21 Mar

Cheeky bastard

Rude

Reported
13:43, Thu 21 Mar
What about the people who rightly said Eustace being sacked was ridiculous, rightly said Rooney would be a disaster and rightly think Rowett is the best option for keeping us up?

Consistent?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
What about the people who rightly said Eustace being sacked was ridiculous, rightly said Rooney would be a disaster and rightly think Rowett is the best option for keeping us up?

Consistent?

Points one and two are debatable.

Argumentative
13:46, Thu 21 Mar

Consistent?

Points one and two are debatable.

Argumentative

Unrude

Unreported