10:45, Thu 21 Mar
Tam
Tam
Indefatigable
Great sight to see Rowett back.

The trainee muppet supply teacher has been sent home in disgrace to be replaced by the Head Master.

Blimey. I'm glad that you're glad that Rowett's back. I regret that it's come to this, but I think the decision is a good one under the circumstances.

Your second sentence though - wow. It's rude, insulting and inaccurate, to say the very least. Venus is a coach, not a manager, but had the balls to step in and try and help, in a situation where his long-standing friend and colleague is ill. They're a partnership and will be back together, by the sound of it. He's obviously a coach and colleague that's very well respected by Tony Mowbray. I'm not sure that he deserves insults on message boards or anywhere else.

Is he substantively wrong though?

Venus was way out of his depth, as the owners clearly agree.

Also, it isn't about balls it is about the right decision for the club. Him staying on was the wrong choice, so that rings hollow. Neville Chamberlain "tried his best"
Formerly Belgrano Blue February to March 2024

Banned for free expression by Rab C Nisbot and username: "Fat Buddha"

I was apparently banned for searing and being abusive despite only receiving the same and never swearing or being abusive on here.

Good night Birmingham
My Blue Heaven
Bang out of order.

Some on this forum are desperate to find offence in the most innocuous comments.

Sad.

I was apparently banned for searing and being abusive despite only receiving the same and never swearing or being abusive on here.

Good night Birmingham
Thought you’d effed off?
Tam
10:51, Thu 21 Mar
Belgrano Blue
Tam
Indefatigable

The trainee muppet supply teacher has been sent home in disgrace to be replaced by the Head Master.

Blimey. I'm glad that you're glad that Rowett's back. I regret that it's come to this, but I think the decision is a good one under the circumstances.

Your second sentence though - wow. It's rude, insulting and inaccurate, to say the very least. Venus is a coach, not a manager, but had the balls to step in and try and help, in a situation where his long-standing friend and colleague is ill. They're a partnership and will be back together, by the sound of it. He's obviously a coach and colleague that's very well respected by Tony Mowbray. I'm not sure that he deserves insults on message boards or anywhere else.

Also, it isn't about balls it is about the right decision for the club. Him staying on was the wrong choice, so that rings hollow. Neville Chamberlain "tried his best"

Well, yes, of course it's wrong. 'Muppet supply teacher' is wrong. And, obviously, it was felt by the club, and presumably by Tony Mowbray, that this would be the right course of action until his return which was estimated to be in six weeks. Obviously things have changed, and the absence is going to be longer. He stepped up to try and do it in those circumstances and to give him abuse is just wrong in my view.
Make Blues Great Again
10:55, Thu 21 Mar
Tam
Tam
Belgrano Blue
Tam
Indefatigable

Well, yes, of course it's wrong. 'Muppet supply teacher' is wrong. And, obviously, it was felt by the club, and presumably by Tony Mowbray, that this would be the right course of action until his return which was estimated to be in six weeks. Obviously things have changed, and the absence is going to be longer. He stepped up to try and do it in those circumstances and to give him abuse is just wrong in my view.

There was a post on here whilst he was still in charge (MV) saying how this was like when a supply teacher is in charge and you take the piss. I don't think anyway said anything about that

It is a post on a football forum now saying MV is out of his depth which we all agree. Why the pearl-clutching?

Good night Birmingham
My Blue Heaven
Thought you’d effed off?

User Ignore

Good night Birmingham
because you can do that without insulting a bloke who was trying his best in a bad situation

the same poster said Venus's credibility is shot too which is also knackers
Tam
10:57, Thu 21 Mar
Belgrano Blue
Tam
Belgrano Blue
Tam
Indefatigable

There was a post on here whilst he was still in charge (MV) saying how this was like when a supply teacher is in charge and you take the piss. I don't think anyway said anything about that

It is a post on a football forum now saying MV is out of his depth which we all agree. Why the pearl-clutching?

Well, it's different language for a start and pretty insulting to the bloke. I don't know about 'pearl clutching', I just think that it's a bit of a shitty thing to say. You seem to think that it's OK. Our opinions differ. That's all, really.
Make Blues Great Again
11:13, Thu 21 Mar
Tam
The first comment was idiotic but the fella probably thought he was being funny. Others have said similar in a desperate search for shit anologies.

This Belgrano though is clearly nasty as well as idiotic. Is that how people wake up, with a determination to show the world how shitty their personality is.

He’s no doubt happy he’s got a reaction. Poor fecker.
HackneyBlue
because you can do that without insulting a bloke who was trying his best in a bad situation

the same poster said Venus's credibility is shot too which is also knackers

Yeah, I mean that is the part of the comment worthy of further discussion.

I mean, none of us know whether Venus did his best, whether he cares that much, at some point it must become "just another job" - he seemed like he was going through the motions a bit.

One thing we do now know with hindsight, is that MV is no good as a manager. Does that make us more or less optimistic going forward (or just the same)

Good night Birmingham
Fat Buddha CBE
The first comment was idiotic but the fella probably thought he was being funny. Others have said similar in a desperate search for shit anologies.

This Belgrano though is clearly nasty as well as idiotic. Is that how people wake up, with a determination to show the world how shitty their personality is.

He’s no doubt happy he’s got a reaction. Poor fecker.

Which bit of my comment is nasty. You're the one who is calling other users, nasty, idiotic, shitty and "poor feckers". All whilst clutching your pearls

How do you sleep at night?

Good night Birmingham
Fat Buddha CBE
User ignore

User ignore

Good night Birmingham
11:18, Thu 21 Mar
Please try to be more respectful when addressing SHA royalty.
11:22, Thu 21 Mar
Thongs
Please try to be more respectful when addressing SHA royalty.

Will do, sir 🫡

Good night Birmingham
Seems a bit sensitive