20:32, Wed 20 Mar
I'm amazed at some people's sense of entitlement. Some of you sound like West Ham fans, which is one of the worst insults I can think of.

We are in the shit. Venus was clearly not up to the job.

We should all obviously get behind GR. It's no slight on Uncle Tone.
21:12, Wed 20 Mar
Rags
[x.com]

🤮

Even worse I’ve posted it twice

I honestly feel that I've somehow stumbled into the nightmarish dystopian future of a society completely bereft of reason.

Our Gaz will be known as the man who saved Blues and started our ascent to the big time

When we’re winning cups under Knighthead everyone will say ‘if it werent for Rowett we wouldnt be here’

Maybe there’ll be a Rowett statue at the new stadium

Or maybe you’ll sit ( if you ever go to a game!) in the Gary Rowett stand

Ta ra
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
22:57, Wed 20 Mar
😂
23:03, Wed 20 Mar
Gary Rowett Stand with a Paul Robinson Clock but the clock will always be 2 minutes slow like his tackles.
23:06, Wed 20 Mar
Did you mean late?
23:11, Wed 20 Mar
Maybe I've had a Tot.
23:14, Wed 20 Mar
Good to hear. KRO 🍺
23:17, Wed 20 Mar
😁👍
23:26, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
Amy T
Tam
The thought of Blues being relegated makes me ill, so instead of going on about how much we can't stand the temporary management, I reckon that it would be better if we supported them in what they're trying to do.

I can want the management to succeed while they’re here, while also despising Robinson

Yes, but moaning about despising this person and that person (not you in particular, just in general) who have come in to do a job for Blues isn't half fecking depressing to read and makes us look like whingers who will moan at anything and everything.

Paul Robinson is a vile individual. I hate the fact that we employ him. I don’t like the fact that we employ Gary Rowett. I don’t moan about much, but I despise this current state of affairs.
23:37, Wed 20 Mar
I originally thought all this ‘hating’ and ‘despising’ stuff was irony. It’s not though is it? I’m actually lost for words with some of this thread. I’m lucky enough to have met both Rowett and Robbo a few times - Robbo even this season and they’re both decent blokes.

I’m embarrassed reading some of the stuff on here.
23:45, Wed 20 Mar
To true we have a lot of wanky fans FFS support what's happening.
Tam
23:57, Wed 20 Mar
Oh Franky Franky
Amy T
Tam
The thought of Blues being relegated makes me ill, so instead of going on about how much we can't stand the temporary management, I reckon that it would be better if we supported them in what they're trying to do.

I can want the management to succeed while they’re here, while also despising Robinson

Yes, but moaning about despising this person and that person (not you in particular, just in general) who have come in to do a job for Blues isn't half fecking depressing to read and makes us look like whingers who will moan at anything and everything.

Paul Robinson is a vile individual. I hate the fact that we employ him. I don’t like the fact that we employ Gary Rowett. I don’t moan about much, but I despise this current state of affairs.

Your opinions are yours of course, and no one can change them. My point is that they're brought in to do a job that's very important to most of us on here and that's to help the club stay in the division.

It's completely your right to say how you feel, but my view is that this public toxicity from a few posters is read by others and it really does spread an air of negativity when we should surely be seen to be supporting the club and the decision that has been made because of Tony's health.

Division isn't the answer - staying in the division is.
Make Blues Great Again
23:59, Wed 20 Mar
To true we have a lot of wanky fans FFS support what's happening.

I’ve met them too. I don’t like either of them, but it doesn’t make me a wanky fan. It means I dislike the people in charge of the team. We’ve had this scenario more than once season.
00:03, Thu 21 Mar
Tam
Oh Franky Franky
Amy T
Tam

Your opinions are yours of course, and no one can change them. My point is that they're brought in to do a job that's very important to most of us on here and that's to help the club stay in the division.

It's completely your right to say how you feel, but my view is that this public toxicity from a few posters is read by others and it really does spread an air of negativity when we should surely be seen to be supporting the club and the decision that has been made because of Tony's health.

I agree with your general sentiment, but I’ve reached a tipping point and the actions of the owners have disappointed me. The personnel chosen to ‘save our season’ really bothers me.
Tam
00:10, Thu 21 Mar
Oh Franky Franky
Oh Franky Franky
Amy T
Tam

I agree with your general sentiment, but I’ve reached a tipping point and the actions of the owners have disappointed me. The personnel chosen to ‘save our season’ really bothers me.

I get you - I've said elsewhere that I've never been a fan, just like I wasn't with Rooney, but wanted to support it for obvious reasons. But I suppose we have to decide if we're going to protest about it in the public domain or get on with supporting them for the next eight games when they're doing their best to make sure that the one thing that binds us all stays in the Championship.

I think that they've made a pragmatic choice with Rowett, like him or not, and he has to be given the tools to do the job. And if one of those tools 😁 is Paul Robinson, for me we have to support that, because we all support the goal of staying in the division. Just my thoughts anyway.
Make Blues Great Again