17:26, Sun 14 Apr
Monorail?

Monorail!
20:12, Sun 14 Apr
Is it wrong that I thought of this episode when Wagner was telling us about the new sports quarter.
mad
20:23, Sun 14 Apr
I don't even doubt that this lot will even provide us with a dome like that film one, should Iran Israel Korea Japan Wales and Cornwall? really kick off and the world goes to hell in a handcart to protect us from the fallout
20:27, Sun 14 Apr
Is t there already the plan to run the tram from Curzon st up bordesley green and meadway to chemsley wood.

My local MP, Gary “big dinners” Sambrook is campaigning for 6 trains an hour on the cross city line, which is what the service was 15 years ago and also to extend the trains on the camp hill line to carry on to longbridge.

Looking at the maps of the camp hill line it crosses the Solihull/chiltern line between Small Heath and Bordesley, passing St Andrews @ Knighthead Park at the back of the Railway End/ Gil Merrick before joining the West Coast main line into New St just after Adderley Park so it’s feasible that there can be an additional station somewhere in the vicinity of the new ground on the camp hill line.

Finally we could do shuttle buses from town like what the Vile are doing (I’ve seen the signs as I cone out of new st on Friday morning which made me slightly nauseous ) and utilise the OSCs for coach travel
20:49, Sun 14 Apr
Looking at the maps of the camp hill line it crosses the Solihull/chiltern line between Small Heath and Bordesley, passing St Andrews @ Knighthead Park at the back of the Railway End/ Gil Merrick before joining the West Coast main line into New St just after Adderley Park so it’s feasible that there can be an additional station somewhere in the vicinity of the new ground on the camp hill line.

For the 8 billionth time, no it isn't.
21:11, Sun 14 Apr
People need to think this through a little.

No-one spends £2-3 billion without thinking these things through. Access WILL be sorted. Getting people to and from the SPorts Quarter isn't going to be a match-day thing - it's a 365 days / year thing. So just don't even think in terms of existing entrances, accesses, roads, trams etc

For a start

You can add to this by removing Big Johns from the equation too ... that's going. Replanning that area, that creates obvious routes. Train line ... difficult, why not a tram line running alongside the train line ?

Thats a good idea isnt it
21:22, Sun 14 Apr
mad
No cage at Millwall this year. Marched through the streets.
mad
21:25, Sun 14 Apr
S TQ
No cage at Millwall this year. Marched through the streets.

Blimey I only ever go there when half the effing team scores
21:43, Sun 14 Apr
Is it wrong that I thought of this episode when Wagner was telling us about the new sports quarter.

22:51, Sun 14 Apr
If I I’ve missed something then point it out. Why can’t a station be built further up the camp hill line?

I understand why trains can’t stop on the west coast main line but that lines freight and the new line and when up to £3bn been quoted sone of that surely must go on infrastructure
01:22, Mon 15 Apr
The Knight(head) Bus?!
05:44, Mon 15 Apr
The line there is in a cutting that’s too narrow and far too deep for a station. It’s also a very busy fright line bypassing the city centre. Closing that line to widen the cutting and build a new station which will see little use will force freight trains through New Steet, and it’ll halt the new Camp Hill line passenger services, which isn’t going to be allowed to happen.
D.S
05:47, Mon 15 Apr
Just tell Andy Street it's happening the dvb. Who cares about freight trains.
05:51, Mon 15 Apr
D.S
The entire country when you can’t get your shopping. A surprising amount of food is transported around the country on trains.
D.S
05:56, Mon 15 Apr
FEA and their shopping, get the station built.