13:51, Mon 15 Apr
Thongs
/shudders

Sorry, but it's likely true. Maybe you'll get to vet them first.
13:52, Mon 15 Apr
sandpit72
Rags
This drone footage shows the significant size difference in land compared to what we currently have at St Andrews 👀

To be honest ... i don't think it does .... i don't think he realises the parameters or the extra parcels of land that we've bought

Current site superimposed into the new site, no scale change

Linked Image

I don't think we should build 3 replicas of the current ground on the new site. And definitely shouldn't include the old Big W building and car park as part of it. Not 3 times anyway.

That's just my opinion though.
18:05, Mon 15 Apr
When are we actually going to wake up and realised that we've been sold a pipe dream. Do you honestly think that after ploughing £35 million into St Andrews this summer just to get it through another season, that they're going to build on the Wheels site? How much money would that take? This is not a Netflix documentary, this is real life and after a few seasons in League One we'll be lucky to fill a phone box let alone a massive ground. I don't get how so many have drunk the Kool Aid around here; don't you remember similar promises from Gold, Hong Kong Fooey and the Mark One shower? This is not going to happen. That site at Wheels will all of a sudden not get the councils backing but will make a new housing estate. There's no new station, no new pubs, no NFL, no climb up to the Premier League, no £100 million players. If they were that serious they would've pumped money into the club in January and got some decent players in. The win against Cov might've papered over some cracks but the whole lot will come tumbling down with relegation. I don't buy the saviour from the states and I'm amazed that so many here do. Wake up for God's sake.
18:09, Mon 15 Apr
Your posting history seems to consistent of trying to find different ways of rubbishing the club and owners.

Worried the neighbours might be getting left in the dust?
18:13, Mon 15 Apr
Weirdo.
You said we’d be down before April. I honestly feel so sorry for people like you.
It also makes me realise I’m blessed. Truly blessed
Tony Fantastico
18:17, Mon 15 Apr
Thanks for your input. Tara.
18:18, Mon 15 Apr
Edward Ian Armchair
When are we actually going to wake up and realised that we've been sold a pipe dream. Do you honestly think that after ploughing £35 million into St Andrews this summer just to get it through another season, that they're going to build on the Wheels site? How much money would that take? This is not a Netflix documentary, this is real life and after a few seasons in League One we'll be lucky to fill a phone box let alone a massive ground. I don't get how so many have drunk the Kool Aid around here; don't you remember similar promises from Gold, Hong Kong Fooey and the Mark One shower? This is not going to happen. That site at Wheels will all of a sudden not get the councils backing but will make a new housing estate. There's no new station, no new pubs, no NFL, no climb up to the Premier League, no £100 million players. If they were that serious they would've pumped money into the club in January and got some decent players in. The win against Cov might've papered over some cracks but the whole lot will come tumbling down with relegation. I don't buy the saviour from the states and I'm amazed that so many here do. Wake up for God's sake.

A racist DvB, feck off. Enjoy your success while you can.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:22, Mon 15 Apr
Who the fook is that guy?
18:26, Mon 15 Apr
They’re panicking. Can’t wait to see their reaction once the development of the site starts. I assume there will come a point when they will have to accept that the stadium is happening, so what will they do then? It’ll be bedsheets and tears again.
Did Moxley finally stop lurking?
18:39, Mon 15 Apr
DVB moron.
18:40, Mon 15 Apr
Actually thought it was Joey Barton having another rant.