14:40, Sat 20 Apr
You lot need to relax and back the 11 on the pitch. He may well be shit, but he's playing so get over yourselves.

Whatever you think of Rowett, he has earned our trust for the last few games. Deal with it and support the lads.

last few games .... er ... like Cardiff ?

Rowett, as is his habit, has set the team up to ensure the best possibility of not conceding

Of course people will back the 11 on the pitch .... i don't see how you dare suggest otherwise. Doesn't stop people expressing doubts does it ? .... and if people express those doubts after the game "oh i thought before the game he should do xxxx etc" then people get called out for only posting with hindsight
Roman
AmyT-FEA
Roman
You lot need to relax

Shan’t

Fair

😁
sandpit72
Louie Donowa
Wow. How is bomb squad Burke in??

Rowett wants to take it to the last day, he's much more of a hero then when he puts Ruddy in as CF in the last few minutes to score & keep us up.

Linked Image
14:52, Sat 20 Apr
Jameron Cerome
sandpit72
Louie Donowa
Wow. How is bomb squad Burke in??

Rowett wants to take it to the last day, he's much more of a hero then when he puts Ruddy in as CF in the last few minutes to score & keep us up.

Wow….overwhelming negativity on the SHA what with Burke, captain, Rowett etc, it’s not if we are going to win today….
Linked Image
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
14:56, Sat 20 Apr
Stripped Dion of the captaincy amd brought Burke in

Fair play to Rowett, hes going to live or die by his own decisions
14:57, Sat 20 Apr
No Drahme either
14:58, Sat 20 Apr
We've not won away since January 😳
Come on you blue boysssssss
El Mayor
And people wonder why I dislike Rowett

I like Rowett but this has me stumped.
15:03, Sat 20 Apr
Could really do with Sunjic avoiding an early yellow card too, so he's not "walking the tight rope" cliché
15:03, Sat 20 Apr
Roberts miss
15:04, Sat 20 Apr
Great chance
Decent chance that
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
Nearly from Roberts! Probably should have done better but it was a hard chance.
Good pass from Burke out to Anderson to be fair