15:31, Sat 20 Apr
Supporter has left the stadium

[x.com]
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Well if they hang around the stadium to watch the match then surely it's ok? If they've gone with the patient then surely that's ok? Or am I just being insensitive?
john_yuki
Macho Man Randy Savage
It's someone's dad, brother or uncle. Should be called off. The amount of work that's being done makes me think the worst

Could also be their granddad, don't forget. Are there any other family members it could be?

Technically, aren’t we all distant cousins now?
Postpone everything everywhere.
C'est la vie
game is set to resume again from the 11 minute - according to BBC WM
‘The supporter in question has left the stadium with medical professionals.

We would like to thank everyone for their compassion and patience. We send all our best wishes to those involved.’

Blues twitter
15:32, Sat 20 Apr
Game back on… hopefully that’s good news
Go Home Bodger
Brad1875
If the fan passes away in the ground then surely the game won't go ahead

Doesn't look good, hoping they are ok

Why, I don't get this, if I died in a football ground I wouldn't want the game abandoned. What's abandoning the game going to achieve.
If you saw someone die right in front of you, would you want to carry on watching the football game?

Yes. Life goes on.
Brad1875
Go Home Bodger
Brad1875

Why, I don't get this, if I died in a football ground I wouldn't want the game abandoned. What's abandoning the game going to achieve.
If you saw someone die right in front of you, would you want to carry on watching the football game?

I think so yeah but I respect others might not, still doesn't mean we should abandon the whole game.
Thumbs up from the police and med staff.
It's someone's dad, brother or uncle. Should be called off. The amount of work that's being done makes me think the worst

WTF ???

People are mental these days

If the fan is alive then he obviously needs to be taken to hospital .... relatives should be glad that he became ill at a place where they can deal quickly with such emergencies. Those relatives at the ground MAY want to leave to go to the hospital, they may decide that the professionals in a hospital are best placed to deal with this and will make their way there later.

If the fan dies then the same applies. Why inconvenience everyone else ? Cart him off and get on with it

Is it right that the match is stopped whilst he recives medical attention. Yes, absolutely
15:33, Sat 20 Apr
Koji on for Burke
15:34, Sat 20 Apr
That copper is milking it from the blues fans 😂
Brad1875
Go Home Bodger
Brad1875

That would be up to that individual surely if they want to stay or not but doesn't affect the event from happening.

If events were called off because someone fell ill most concerts festivals and matches would not finish

Once the patient is taken to a hospital and put the ground the game cancelled proceed.
blueboy1875
Koji on for Burke
?
bluenosezulu
game is set to resume again from the 11 minute - according to BBC WM

game will resume at 3:45PM from the 11th minute - BBC WM