17:19, Sat 25 Nov
It’s a win, and after we went behind, so good. We need to get beyond relief of course.
17:21, Sat 25 Nov
bluenosezulu
at last we won a game under Rooney. an ugly game and poor first half, but a better-ish 2nd half. Still improvements needed in the long haul, but we stop the rot and hopefully it gets better game by game and build consistency in form.

on another positive note; let's all laugh at Barry Bannan 😂😂😂

💙
Up the feckin Blues
17:21, Sat 25 Nov
Hope all the mouth breathers on here will be praising Rooney’s subs this week after lashing him for the same thing against Ipswich.

Edit. And I hope the arsehole in the New Street spoons who wanted us to lose so Rooney would get sacked (even though that’s not going to happen) had a effing shit afternoon.
17:25, Sat 25 Nov
I think James is a very promising player. We still lack decent options up front. Need to know where Hall is and whether Roberts is ever going to be an option. January isn’t too far off, thank god.
17:27, Sat 25 Nov
Not convincing but it’s a start.
17:32, Sat 25 Nov
Ahhh.. the ‘i told you so’ brigade desperate to be proved right even though Rooney being a failure means the club fails….. how sad can you get.

All would have been on here if we’d lost but we won scoring two great goals so they’ve gone quiet until wednesday.
17:32, Sat 25 Nov
Positives we won and buchanan is back.

Negatives are that we are really bad and Burke is woeful I really don’t understand how he makes a living as a professional footballer !
17:34, Sat 25 Nov
Dave
Not convincing but it’s a start.

Yep. Second half was decent albeit against woeful opposition. That Bacuna wonder strike really did turn the tide because it was about to get unpleasant. Some decent patterns of play in the second half, topped off by a great winner.

Let’s take it to Blackburn and do the same
17:37, Sat 25 Nov
CastleBlue
I wonder if the people who tried to tell me rooney's appointment made sense and that results do not matter this season, still feel the same?

Do you still feel the same? that's a genuine question btw and not some wanky wind up.
Up the feckin Blues
17:40, Sat 25 Nov
newblue
I think James is a very promising player. We still lack decent options up front. Need to know where Hall is and whether Roberts is ever going to be an option. January isn’t too far off, thank god.

What's happening in January ? New Year's Day aside ? 🙂
17:42, Sat 25 Nov
Thought we were absolutely shocking for 60 min and good for 30. Still think Rooney ain’t got it but hope this is the start of a run. Up the blues.
17:44, Sat 25 Nov
Bluesince62
CastleBlue
I wonder if the people who tried to tell me rooney's appointment made sense and that results do not matter this season, still feel the same?

Do you still feel the same? that's a genuine question btw and not some wanky wind up.

I do. Relief we won. Performance was utter shit again.

I'm still convinced results do matter.
17:47, Sat 25 Nov
CastleBlue
Bluesince62
CastleBlue

It wasn’t utter shit. There were some moments where it looked okay; final ball was lacking but I thought I could see something.

A better team will punish us - but it’s something to build from
17:50, Sat 25 Nov
newblue

Jones is doing what promising young players do - show flashes of ability and flashes of not being good enough. To me, it is quite clear that he will play in the premiership/top league at some stage of his career.

I cannot believe that some people don't see the promise in him and I can only put it down to unrealistic expectations
17:52, Sat 25 Nov
CastleBlue
Bluesince62
CastleBlue

Fair play mate - thanks for the answer.
Up the feckin Blues