20:04, Sat 25 Nov
First half was turgid, genuinely not sure what the game plan was. Pass the ball about the back a few times and then have Ruddy do a rushed clearance under pressure? Their goal looked offside and then saved by a right belter from Bacuna.

Second half was a lot better and I think we deserved the win just about. James is going to be a really good player, we really need to see him on the pitch more imo.

Does feel like we’re going to get battered by a half decent team soon.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:05, Sat 25 Nov
You’re the one doling out the insults. If you can’t stand someone you don’t know disagreeing with someone who doesn’t know you, maybe forget the internet. You find me a ‘smartarse’, I find you a tad ‘touchy’.

All the same, I wish you a good night too, try to enjoy the win a little.
20:08, Sat 25 Nov
Super Hans
First half was turgid, genuinely not sure what the game plan was. Pass the ball about the back a few times and then have Ruddy do a rushed clearance under pressure? Their goal looked offside and then saved by a right belter from Bacuna.

Second half was a lot better and I think we deserved the win just about. James is going to be a really good player, we really need to see him on the pitch more imo.

Tbf we’ve played the better than half decent teams in the previous five games. Got a bit of a semi battering at times. I don’t think we should over do the self flagellation.
20:08, Sat 25 Nov
Three problems at the moment.

Aiwu and Sanderson are uncomfortable playing out from the back. They linger for too long and end up putting it back to Ruddy under pressure. Ruddy most definitely isnt Neuer!

Our final ball or decision making in final third is a tad too slow. All our front players and Laird were guilty of wasting good positions

Burke. He just doesn’t have any impact on the ball.

Personally I think some confidence and getting a striker in January could transform this team. We are not a million miles away. Let’s just chill out a bit.
20:09, Sat 25 Nov
Super Hans

Yes! James is going to go much higher than us so we need to take advantage of it, he has a bit of everything.
Tam
20:16, Sat 25 Nov
Super Hans

Yes, I think we just about deserved it. Bacuna's superb equaliser couldn't have come at a better time. If we'd have gone in 1-0 down it would have been toxic. As it was, there wasn't much applause and quite a few boos at half time

Second half, we we were pressing far more and were the better side. Probably a fair result.

For the life of me, I can't see why sides who aren't very good at a certain style of football persist in it. For all we moan about Blues' discomfort at playing out from the back, Wednesday were woeful at it. They looked terrified of it, and rightly so.
Make Blues Great Again
20:50, Sat 25 Nov
Tam
First half we looked like a team who had lost four of the last five. Lacked belief and confidence.

Second half we forgot about the last few games and played with more confidence, looked forward instead of playing back to Ruddy.

Wednesday changed it up same time as the Jukey sub and disrupted our play without really offering anything up themselves.

James is quality should start ahead of Bielik. Ruddy can't play this system, a new keeper will spark us into life. Buchanan and Laird excellent, although not really connected with Myoshi and Dembele yet but will if they all stay fit. The potential is there.
21:02, Sat 25 Nov
Burke is an absolutely pointless player.
H

Consistently correct.
21:13, Sat 25 Nov
Not sure what to make of that, a win but hardly a performance to build on...no idea what the game plan was and players looked flat and a bit lost

Can only be good for the confidence though I guess

Felt like we missed Sunjics energy
21:26, Sat 25 Nov
Reminds me of Jerome
21:27, Sat 25 Nov
bluedan
Reminds me of Jerome

🤦‍♂️
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:49, Sat 25 Nov
Thought we played well for the first 20 minutes of the second half, other than that, poor.

Plus points were both full backs, Laird looking to get forward at every opportunity and Buchanan slotted back in well giving us balance on the left side.

I’m struggling to see any improvement individually or collectively in performance levels since the change of manager.
21:57, Sat 25 Nov
Shocking first half, they pressed us well but we really didn’t seem to have any idea how to cope with jr

First 20 of the second half was better but I think that owed much to Sheff Wed no longer pressing, which gave our players time on the ball and gave us some territory

As soon as Juke came on we lost all momentum (again), I love the bloke but we seem to go to pot every time he comes on lately, he can’t run, press, doesn’t hold the ball up and doesn’t win anything in the air

Pleased for Jordan James, good composure on the rebound

It still looks like a bunch of players playing off the cuff, we’re relying on individual play to bail us out, nothing is joined up and and there are no patterns of play, Laird was excellent owing much to the fact that he’s just so good he can do it all on his own.

On to Blackburn, we’re gonna need to play miles better to get anything
Happy Clapper
22:36, Sat 25 Nov
Le Mod
Shocking first half, they pressed us well but we really didn’t seem to have any idea how to cope with jr

First 20 of the second half was better but I think that owed much to Sheff Wed no longer pressing, which gave our players time on the ball and gave us some territory

As soon as Juke came on we lost all momentum (again), I love the bloke but we seem to go to pot every time he comes on lately, he can’t run, press, doesn’t hold the ball up and doesn’t win anything in the air

Pleased for Jordan James, good composure on the rebound

It still looks like a bunch of players playing off the cuff, we’re relying on individual play to bail us out, nothing is joined up and and there are no patterns of play, Laird was excellent owing much to the fact that he’s just so good he can do it all on his own.

On to Blackburn, we’re gonna need to play miles better to get anything

This is the most worrying thing for me, if I could see what we’re trying to do I’d have a bit more optimism but I’ve no idea how we’re trying to play.
23:30, Sat 25 Nov
Which bit of that was a shite statement?
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people