15:22, Sat 25 Nov
Very poor booking for Dembele, only poked a toe out, hardly worth a booking imo.

*Edit shes barely keeping up with play, her back was turned away whilst blues striker being held and wrestled there, she waves play on.
She kind of reminds me of me when I played higher football, everything was 150mph to me.

Booked for dissent (justified really - can't react like that the way they're stamping down)
15:22, Sat 25 Nov
I still prefer belik and ivan in the middle, bacuna in place of burke on the right
15:23, Sat 25 Nov
We don’t look very good
...thought it was for response to the foul been given, stupid booking.
15:23, Sat 25 Nov
Rags
Very poor booking for Dembele, only poked a toe out, hardly worth a booking imo.

*Edit shes barely keeping up with play, her back was turned away whilst blues striker being held and wrestled there, she waves play on.
She kind of reminds me of me when I played higher football, everything was 150mph to me.

Booked for dissent (justified really - can't react like that the way they're stamping down)

Ah ok Rags did think was for the initial challenge, so I got that wrong. Hands held up on that 😅
15:27, Sat 25 Nov
bluedan
We don’t look very good

You’re being far too generous
15:29, Sat 25 Nov
We look terrible but Sheffield Wednesday are pressing like crazy. Much like us against Ipswich, they aren't going to be able to do that for 90 minutes.

We look really sluggish though. We need something to wake us up.
15:30, Sat 25 Nov
Really expected far more intensity than this, similarly to the Ipswich game.
Just feels abit flat and that’s not going to help with the crowd, who just seem apathetic to what they are watching atm.
15:31, Sat 25 Nov
Franks Project Hat
I still prefer belik and ivan in the middle, bacuna in place of burke on the right

burke isn't on the right
15:33, Sat 25 Nov
Simple pull back there on Laird. Come on.
15:35, Sat 25 Nov
Windass booked for diving. Thought she’d give a penalty then
15:36, Sat 25 Nov
This is absolutely shocking. Over 30mins gone and it’s all Wednesday. It’s as though we’ve grabbed 11 guys from the pub and put them on the pitch. I wasn’t a Rooney out but Jesus Christ this is bad 😞
15:37, Sat 25 Nov
TrickyBlue
Windass booked for diving. Thought she’d give a penalty then

Credit to her on that one! Well spotted and equally punished.
Got to give her props aswel as question her.

Windass should scored there, Bannan pulling strings even at 84 years old.

This is so so bad 🙈
15:38, Sat 25 Nov
Sitter missed for Sheff Weds. Should be 0-1
...Windass should have buried that