15:54, Sat 25 Nov
We didn't deserve that magical goal. No idea what the game plan was.

Build from the back? No

Press? No

Counter? No.

Hope the goal inspires something in the 2nd half
15:54, Sat 25 Nov
We are a effing joke of a club.
15:56, Sat 25 Nov
Stansfield had 9 touches that half. There’s no build up, everything feels rushed.

Sheff Weds have come here knowing we are there for the taking.
15:57, Sat 25 Nov
This is absolutely abysmal again.

No style of play. No pattern. No discernible tactics.

Just hope one of the front four (or Bacuna) do something to score a goal.

Terrible at the back. Open and weak. Unorganised.

We aren't even progressing towards a tangible end goal of style or type of play.

Absolute dross.

Aside from a couple of individual moments from our better footballers that will have come naturally anyway, there's not a single redeeming feature to talk about.

He won't be manager this time next year, of that I'm certain, whether he's here by the time the clocks go forward is up for debate.

Crap.
H

Consistently correct.
15:58, Sat 25 Nov
Juat seen the Sheff goal again. Lad was absolutely miles offside. We were rubbish anyway but I'm very suprised that's been given.
16:01, Sat 25 Nov
Where I think Cook got it wrong with Rooneys appointment was the timing of it. I don't think Eustace would have fared any better over the last 5 games. Cook would have then had the perfect excuse to get rid and bring in Rooney and look good with the fans as decisive. This would have been the perfect game to start off Rooneys management.

All he has done is manage to undo all the good that has built up.

But then we all make the right decision with the benefit of hindsight. But what’s done is done and we just have to get behind Rooney and the team.
16:02, Sat 25 Nov
No disguising how bad we are, but the officials have been dreadful.
16:03, Sat 25 Nov
Elgeneral
Where I think Cook got it wrong with Rooneys appointment was the timing of it. I don't think Eustace would have fared any better over the last 5 games. Cook would have then had the perfect excuse to get rid and bring in Rooney and look good with the fans as decisive. This would have been the perfect game to start off Rooneys management.

All he has done is manage to undo all the good that has built up.

But then we all make the right decision with the benefit of hindsight. But what’s done is done and we just have to get behind Rooney and the team.

no hindsight involved. many saw this coming
16:04, Sat 25 Nov
The equaliser doesn’t mask that this isn’t good enough, hasn’t been at any point since WR took over, and isn’t getting any better.

I wanted it to work for him, but it isn’t.
16:05, Sat 25 Nov
Get rid. No idea.
16:06, Sat 25 Nov
He does seem clueless
16:07, Sat 25 Nov
Waggeh
Juat seen the Sheff goal again. Lad was absolutely miles offside. We were rubbish anyway but I'm very suprised that's been given.
[twitter.com]
16:10, Sat 25 Nov
Not really his fault, he's just not a football manager.
16:12, Sat 25 Nov
pridding
Not really his fault, he's just not a football manager.

I agree
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
16:14, Sat 25 Nov
Elgeneral
I don't think Eustace would have fared any better over the last 5

Or the previous 11 ?

We beat Leeds, Plymouth, Huddersfield and Albion at home, and we're unbeaten in the other league games. Yet everyone was expecting to lose to Hull ?

At what point do we stop using previous managers as an excuse for the current one ?