15:39, Sat 25 Nov
TaylorJay84
TrickyBlue
Windass booked for diving. Thought she’d give a penalty then

Credit to her on that one! Well spotted and equally punished.
Got to give her props aswel.

you don't have to give the referee props for doing their job properly once in 30 minutes

that was about as obvious a dive as you will ever see, even a championship referee doesn't fall for that 8/10
15:39, Sat 25 Nov
barryblue
This is absolutely shocking. Over 30mins gone and it’s all Wednesday. It’s as though we’ve grabbed 11 guys from the pub and put them on the pitch. I wasn’t a Rooney out but Jesus Christ this is bad 😞

Yeah, it’s clear that Wednesday see this as being winnable. They’ve taken that approach from the off. They could be right.
15:41, Sat 25 Nov
barryblue
This is absolutely shocking. Over 30mins gone and it’s all Wednesday. It’s as though we’ve grabbed 11 guys from the pub and put them on the pitch. I wasn’t a Rooney out but Jesus Christ this is bad 😞

43% possession
1 shot to their 7

This is bad. Hopefully they run out of steam second half, it’s our only hope.
15:42, Sat 25 Nov
put koji in the middle
I hope when we are 3 nil up some puts one on bananaman
15:44, Sat 25 Nov
We need half time to come so we can reorganise.

If I was GC I would be quite worried; The Americans are far more brutal in business than us Btits. Although, he may not be too worried about a big pay off for failure...football is demented
15:45, Sat 25 Nov
How are we conceding majority possession to a team in bottom place and who have won just one game all season?
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
15:46, Sat 25 Nov
0-1 ffs
15:47, Sat 25 Nov
coventrybluenose
How are we conceding majority possession to a team in bottom place and who have won just one game all season?

Because we're shit. Would be my guess.
Why should CG be worried? His signings looked a good outfit under the previous manager. The person who should be worried is Garry Cook.
Just gotta laugh at this, haven't you.
The cold never bothered me anyway
Justified imo
Yep
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Bye Rooney
...oh dear 😤