01:36, Sun 26 Nov
I think this is spot on, there are some talented players in our side but it is just moments when we look good due to a bit of quality, delighted we won but I'm as concerned as I was after the Boro game, are we playing from the back or what? Is Ruddy ignoring it?
Wednesday dominated the 1st half today and they are up there as the worst ever championship side.
08:06, Sun 26 Nov
Le Mod
Shocking first half, they pressed us well but we really didn’t seem to have any idea how to cope with jr

First 20 of the second half was better but I think that owed much to Sheff Wed no longer pressing, which gave our players time on the ball and gave us some territory

As soon as Juke came on we lost all momentum (again), I love the bloke but we seem to go to pot every time he comes on lately, he can’t run, press, doesn’t hold the ball up and doesn’t win anything in the air

Pleased for Jordan James, good composure on the rebound

It still looks like a bunch of players playing off the cuff, we’re relying on individual play to bail us out, nothing is joined up and and there are no patterns of play, Laird was excellent owing much to the fact that he’s just so good he can do it all on his own.

On to Blackburn, we’re gonna need to play miles better to get anything

I agree, I don’t see how Juke gets on before Hogan. Or how Roberts gets on before Long ( who I think we really miss as a leader and organiser)
The players as individuals and as a team all look worse than they did before Rooney took over, they are obviously talented players because individually they have all played much better than this
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
08:32, Sun 26 Nov
Tam
Tam
Super Hans
First half was turgid, genuinely not sure what the game plan was. Pass the ball about the back a few times and then have Ruddy do a rushed clearance under pressure? Their goal looked offside and then saved by a right belter from Bacuna.

Second half was a lot better and I think we deserved the win just about. James is going to be a really good player, we really need to see him on the pitch more imo.

Does feel like we’re going to get battered by a half decent team soon.

Yes, I think we just about deserved it. Bacuna's superb equaliser couldn't have come at a better time. If we'd have gone in 1-0 down it would have been toxic. As it was, there wasn't much applause and quite a few boos at half time

Second half, we we were pressing far more and were the better side. Probably a fair result.

For the life of me, I can't see why sides who aren't very good at a certain style of football persist in it. For all we moan about Blues' discomfort at playing out from the back, Wednesday were woeful at it. They looked terrified of it, and rightly so.
Their number 5 was terrible with the ball. No need to press too much. Just let him have it and he’ll give it you a back
Tony Fantastico
08:35, Sun 26 Nov
quark
Le Mod
Shocking first half, they pressed us well but we really didn’t seem to have any idea how to cope with jr

First 20 of the second half was better but I think that owed much to Sheff Wed no longer pressing, which gave our players time on the ball and gave us some territory

As soon as Juke came on we lost all momentum (again), I love the bloke but we seem to go to pot every time he comes on lately, he can’t run, press, doesn’t hold the ball up and doesn’t win anything in the air

It still looks like a bunch of players playing off the cuff, we’re relying on individual play to bail us out, nothing is joined up and and there are no patterns of play, Laird was excellent owing much to the fact that he’s just so good he can do it all on his own.

I agree, I don’t see how Juke gets on before Hogan. Or how Roberts gets on before Long ( who I think we really miss as a leader and organiser)
The players as individuals and as a team all look worse than they did before Rooney took over, they are obviously talented players because individually they have all played much better than this
Agree about Juke but isn’t Long injured?
Tony Fantastico
09:11, Sun 26 Nov
I was absolutely gone at half time yesterday, thought we were absolutely diabolical. Second half was better but still think anyone other than them and we get spanked.
10:32, Sun 26 Nov
Agree on the composure point. We look like a team of mercenaries with limited team spirit. I wonder if long would be better instead of Sanderson. He looks like he has a mistake in him every time they kicked the bAll over the top
10:32, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
quark
Le Mod

Agree about Juke but isn’t Long injured?

Yep
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:35, Sun 26 Nov
👍
Tony Fantastico
10:38, Sun 26 Nov
bluedan
Agree on the composure point. We look like a team of mercenaries with limited team spirit. I wonder if long would be better instead of Sanderson. He looks like he has a mistake in him every time they kicked the bAll over the top

A team of mercenaries with limited team spirit?

How you manage to read that is beyond me. It’s utter bollix.
11:52, Sun 26 Nov
newblue
bluedan

A team of mercenaries with limited team spirit?

How you manage to read that is beyond me. It’s utter bollix.

He said "We look like a team of mercenaries with limited team spirit" an opinion
Not We are like a team of mercenaries with limited team spirit
I assume he is allowed an opinion
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people