La Fine Della Strada
Amy T
Rooney got his substitutions bang on today. Jordan James is turning into a lovely player.

As ugly a win as we’ll see in a long time, and still not good enough if we want to beat anyone other than the garbage they put out. But it stops the rot and there’s a chance we can build on it.

Simply for the second half response and subs, up the Rooney tonight.

I think the Juke substitution stopped us in our tracks, we were dominating the game for those 20 minutes after HT and his introduction almost immediately meant Sheff W had more possession and settled back in to the game, I’m not a Burke fan but he allows us to press.

JJ took his goal really well, we need to find a way of having him on the pitch more often.

TBF, sheff wed made a couple of changes around the same time - their manager may have changed things up which coincided with Juke coming on. So it may not have been a poor sub so much and their manager being able to make a good tactical change.

Either way, JJ showed some great energy and composure and that sub helps us win the game.
19:22, Sat 25 Nov
Not long back in
That was a turgid performance at home against the worst team in the league, who we made look good.
We have some talented players who look lost, and i still have no idea at all what our style of play is.
Rooney needs to take Bacuna and JJ out for a pint because they save his arse today.
Anyone thinking that this is not heading for a relegation battle under Rooney needs to wobble their heads
3 points should not paper over how bad that was, and it is.

Off to the pub now KRO and all that
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:28, Sat 25 Nov
Yes I said that. If you took my whole statement the sorry makes sense as I said it was a crap performance while being happy we won. Nothing massively controversial there. Extremely clever of you to be selective but no great surprise based on your past form. Try not to be a smartarse.
19:35, Sat 25 Nov
🙄you wrote it. I’m sorry but I think I’m fairly accurate. Try not to be so sensitive.
19:36, Sat 25 Nov
quark
Not long back in
That was a turgid performance at home against the worst team in the league, who we made look good.
We have some talented players who look lost, and i still have no idea at all what our style of play is.
Rooney needs to take Bacuna and JJ out for a pint because they save his arse today.
Anyone thinking that this is not heading for a relegation battle under Rooney needs to wobble their heads
3 points should not paper over how bad that was, and it is.

Off to the pub now KRO and all that

Personally, think that anyone who talks about ‘wobbling their heads’ is making some shite statement.
19:37, Sat 25 Nov
I know that he’s a bit shit, but I can’t wrap my head around jutk being ahead of hogan. Even more so in this ‘system’ where we don’t even have a player that can cross a ball or take set pieces.

Oh well, wins a win I guess 😄
19:38, Sat 25 Nov
I thought we were shit but slightly less shit after half time.

Absolutely no sign of any plan, tactics, pattern or style.

A win is a win and we need them but I won't be cartwheeling.
H

Consistently correct.
19:40, Sat 25 Nov
No you are not. You have been deliberately selective but made yourself look like am idiot. Well done. Very clever.
19:43, Sat 25 Nov
Well I can’t be clever and an idiot at the same time. Sorry but I’m happy with my interpretation of what you wrote.
19:44, Sat 25 Nov
PRBlue
You have been deliberately selective but made yourself look like am idiot.

It's hard to call somebody else an idiot while writing that sentence.
19:46, Sat 25 Nov
You selected part of my statement - yes or no?
19:50, Sat 25 Nov
thought it was pretty obvious how much taller they were than us today, so Juke did make sense to me
19:51, Sat 25 Nov
You wrote it; ‘Sorry but I’m happy’ then said something else (‘but’). I’m not sorry about being happy that we won, with no buts. I guess it would have been better if we had played well and dominated. Perhaps you should understand what YOU write better.
19:58, Sat 25 Nov
As I said you like being a smartarse. Well done. Enjoy your evening.
20:03, Sat 25 Nov
Nikola Zigic
I thought we were shit but slightly less shit after half time.

Absolutely no sign of any plan, tactics, pattern or style.

A win is a win and we need them but I won't be cartwheeling.

Awful wasn't we, only looked a threat when we caught them on the break.
Dembele needs to be in the team, Buncanan is a geezer