21:05, Wed 27 Dec
On Twitter.

Obviously, to be taken with a pinch of salt but, there are one or two things mentioned here that were also mentioned when WR was at Derby…. Probably complete bowlocks.

[x.com]
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
21:11, Wed 27 Dec
The usual social media bollox by someone sitting behind a keyboard with f all else to do

15 players looking to leave!, how do they know that, it’s BS
21:19, Wed 27 Dec
The players are behind Rooney - at the moment...
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:27, Wed 27 Dec
On Twitter.

Obviously, to be taken with a pinch of salt but, there are one or two things mentioned here that were also mentioned when WR was at Derby…. Probably complete bowlocks.

[x.com]

Someone on FB hunted the poster down on Instagram ... swears it's true because his dad has a friend whose friend works at Blues.

I make that fouth-hand
23:50, Wed 27 Dec
Hank Marvin
On Twitter.

[x.com]

Mate it’s horse shit.

For example

Rooney didn’t watch us before taking charge cos he was in charge of DC United

Kevin Long has been injured, but is back in training and is potentially available on Friday (as is Drameh).

This has been written by someone on insta searching for some easy social media clout. Simply by sharing it you’re making it worse.

Yes, the football is shit right now and Rooney should be worrying about his continued employment; however sharing crap like this helps no one.
23:55, Wed 27 Dec
Hank Marvin
On Twitter.

[x.com]

Tut tut. Didn’t you get the message from the Open House? The CEO has sent his disciples out into the community to spread ONLY good news about how amazing everything is. This sort of thing will not be tolerated
00:02, Thu 28 Dec
Iain_Gavin
Hank Marvin
On Twitter.

[x.com]

Tut tut. Didn’t you get the message from the Open House? The CEO has sent his disciples out into the community to spread ONLY good news about how amazing everything is. This sort of thing will not be tolerated

So outright bullshit is fine?
00:28, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
Hank Marvin
On Twitter.

[x.com]

Mate it’s horse shit.

For example

Rooney didn’t watch us before taking charge cos he was in charge of DC United

Kevin Long has been injured, but is back in training and is potentially available on Friday (as is Drameh).

This has been written by someone on insta searching for some easy social media clout. Simply by sharing it you’re making it worse.

Yes, the football is shit right now and Rooney should be worrying about his continued employment; however sharing crap like this helps no one.

Not to b picky but think it was more meant to mean rooney hasnt scouted the oppostion before games we played against them not he hadnt watched blues before he joined.
08:16, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor

I think you're taking social media too seriously 😉
08:23, Thu 28 Dec
WR Blue
El Mayor

I think you're taking social media too seriously 😉
I think the problem is the world isn't taking it seriously enough - the amount of misinformation out there is literally murderous. MMR jabs, 2nd Amendment rights...
08:25, Thu 28 Dec
Same thing is doing the rounds on FB mate - utter cack...
Up the feckin Blues
I give this some credence as I have heard from a first team player that Rooney is not at training in the week only appearing the day before a game. If 15 players do want to leave then that will allow Wazzball players to come in which has to be a good thing as the squad is a shambles at the present time.
08:37, Thu 28 Dec
do we seriously think he just turns up on a Friday?
08:39, Thu 28 Dec
Well, he has to manage his Mrs' detective agency as well.
If this is true, is that a common occurrence amongst managers?

I know Fergy left a lot of coaching to his coaches, but not being at the training pitch?