Francis Urquhart
Bluesince62
Inspector Montalbano
I give this some credence as I have heard from a first team player that Rooney is not at training in the week only appearing the day before a game. If 15 players do want to leave then that will allow Wazzball players to come in which has to be a good thing as the squad is a shambles at the present time.

You think we'd be able to get in 15 players of the standard required? wow.

The daft thing is most of our players are adequate for this league as it is. The idea that, save for a handful, these players aren't good enough for the league we are in is a joke tbh.

Totally agree.
Up the feckin Blues
11:50, Thu 28 Dec
cjm1908
If we are going off rumours he allegedly is renting a house on St Bernard’s Road in Olton. Seems a bit of a waste if you’re only going in one day a week so both rumours can’t be true

Flats in a big old house. Sunjic also lives there.
13:13, Thu 28 Dec
Utter Garbage Mate.
13:27, Thu 28 Dec
cjm1908
If we are going off rumours he allegedly is renting a house on St Bernard’s Road in Olton. Seems a bit of a waste if you’re only going in one day a week so both rumours can’t be true

Cheshire based WR, a member of the so called alderley edge mafia is not first in and last out, like JE (he was still there past 7 pm during the week).

I dunno if he's shirking his remit, but Colleen has got our Wayne on a very short lead. How can he possibly be a successful manager, in brum when his Mrs has got him tied to her apron (because he can't be trusted to behave appropriately).

Move the whole family down to brum and start taking your job seriously. Put your big boy pants on and fecking man up.
Cheshire to Birmingham is commutable day to day. I'm actually pleasantly surprised he has actually decided to rent down here.
13:31, Thu 28 Dec
Some people will find anything to moan about
13:34, Thu 28 Dec
foghorn leghorn
cjm1908

Cheshire based WR, a member of the so called alderley edge mafia is not first in and last out, like JE (he was still there past 7 pm during the week).

I dunno if he's shirking his remit, but Colleen has got our Wayne on a very short lead. How can he possibly be a successful manager, in brum when his Mrs has got him tied to her apron (because he can't be trusted to behave appropriately).

Move the whole family down to brum and start taking your job seriously. Put your big boy pants on and fecking man up.

I've seen some shit on this board lately and this is right up there with the worst.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:35, Thu 28 Dec
Thing is, given the number of players out of contract in the summer, and those that aren't knowing that a significant number of them are likely to be replaced, I can easily see that number of them getting their agents looking for a January move.
The cold never bothered me anyway
13:41, Thu 28 Dec
Via the Daily Mail (which obvs always tells the truth) we got an insight into Wayne's day before the match against Stoke and how his own life is intertwined with social media promotion. You can see in the photo that it was most likely Wayne taking the picture of the boys in their new boxing ring that they got for Christmas. Then Coleen apparently popped the picture on her instagram account which then found its way into the Daily Mail.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
13:43, Thu 28 Dec
or Coleen who posted said photo
13:44, Thu 28 Dec
I didn't realise we're supposed to wish all of friends and family happy Boxing Day. I feel terrible now, I didn't get any cards or anything.
13:45, Thu 28 Dec
ZLAMMER
or Coleen who posted said photo

You might want to re-read my post.
13:46, Thu 28 Dec
Via the Daily Mail (which obvs always tells the truth) we got an insight into Wayne's day before the match against Stoke and how his own life is intertwined with social media promotion. You can see in the photo that it was most likely Wayne taking the picture of the boys in their new boxing ring that they got for Christmas. Then Coleen apparently popped the picture on her instagram account which then found its way into the Daily Mail.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

How dare the bastard celebrate Christmas with his family
13:48, Thu 28 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

How dare the bastard celebrate Christmas with his family

Why do you think that?
13:52, Thu 28 Dec
WR Blue

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

I'm reporting him to Mr Wagner.
I knew the bastard would take a couple of hours off with his family at Christmas.
Taking effing liberties he is !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )