09:14, Fri 29 Dec
WR Blue
generalBlue
Cuckoo !!

It's become clear recently that there are generally two types of comments on here - 1) discussing football 2) attacking other commenters. When people notice that the discourse has become toxic, it's pretty much always the latter that is causing it.

'That sums up the majority of your posts'

Aaah, Mr Pot, how the Devil are you? 😄 The effin state of this.
Up the feckin Blues
09:23, Fri 29 Dec
So I bit back - once. FFS, the effin state of this.
09:58, Fri 29 Dec
Going slightly off topic. Look at that Blackpool Tower fire yesterday. I saw the video on X within minutes of it being posted. First comment

"That doesn't look like a fire to me, there isn't any smoke and you can practically see the lines, it looks like some sort of tarpaulin blowing in the wind"

Next 10 comments were from news agencies asking for the video in exchange for credit.

20 minutes later, breaking news on BBC. Then the mother-in-law came around and told everyone that the tower was on fire.

It is so easy for wrong information to spread in the information age. That is before you factor in that misinformation is being curated and spread deliberately. Some to a professional standard.

Unless a source is willing to name themselves and if it is true, why wouldn't they? I am inclined to believe that one of the many anti-Rooney fans of this club have created the rumour which the same lazy journalists from yesterdays Blackpool fire have manufactured a story from.
10:02, Fri 29 Dec
GBBlue
Going slightly off topic. Look at that Blackpool Tower fire yesterday. I saw the video on X within minutes of it being posted. First comment

"That doesn't look like a fire to me, there isn't any smoke and you can practically see the lines, it looks like some sort of tarpaulin blowing in the wind"

Next 10 comments were from news agencies asking for the video in exchange for credit.

20 minutes later, breaking news on BBC. Then the mother-in-law came around and told everyone that the tower was on fire.

It is so easy for wrong information to spread in the information age. That is before you factor in that misinformation is being curated and spread deliberately. Some to a professional standard.

Unless a source is willing to name themselves and if it is true, why wouldn't they? I am inclined to believe that one of the many anti-Rooney fans of this club have created the rumour which the same lazy journalists from yesterdays Blackpool fire have manufactured a story from.

100%
Unfortunately there's a growing number of eejits on this planet who take each and every snippet on social media as gospel.
Within seconds victims are hung drawn and quartered.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:02, Fri 29 Dec

Early in this thread i posted that it had been proven to be fourth-hand bullshit ... i took a screenshot on my phone ... let me go and find it and upload it
10:12, Fri 29 Dec

Early in this thread i posted that it had been proven to be fourth-hand bullshit ... i took a screenshot on my phone ... let me go and find it and upload it [/quote]

Here you go ... as soon as the claims turned up on Twitter someone went straight to the Instagram of the person who was the ORIGINAL person to post it and challenged him about it

as i posted here >>>> [www.smallheathalliance.com] at the time

"Someone on FB hunted the poster down on Instagram ... swears it's true because his dad has a friend whose friend works at Blues.

I make that fourth-hand"

and here's where he admits that ...

Linked Image

ANYONE who believes FIFTEEN players are leaving in January is an idiot

ANYONE who believes Cook is going to sack Gardner in January is an idiot
10:28, Fri 29 Dec
He's going to sack him at 5pm today. Any idiot knows that
10:29, Fri 29 Dec
PS ... Long and Cole DID have a bust up in training - but then Long WAS injured

PPS ... Rooney DOES turn up most days at the training ground - originally he watched over training but recently has been also taking a more active hand in taking training
Tha Project OBE
He's going to sack him at 5pm today. Any idiot knows that

Before kick off ? Blimey thats brave,
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Yep. A faint heart never won a fair lady.
11:40, Fri 29 Dec
WR Blue
So I bit back - once. FFS, the effin state of this.

Well if you're continually going to play the victimised, you have to be cleaner than clean, old boy. Also, don't get snotty, I find you entertaining, in a wordy kind of way 😀
Up the feckin Blues
02:06, Sat 30 Dec
El Mayor
Bobharford
how do you know its not true?

Cos I have "very reliable sources" ;)

Thing is, a lot of people want to believe its true cos they don't like or rate Rooney so they want to believe stuff that makes him look bad - basically confirmation bias.
You're wrong on this one mayor, like it or not people have better sources than you on this particular subject. I've wanted Rooney to work since he came in, I really wasn't bothered by Eustaces' sacking but it's clear it's never going to work.
15:00, Tue 2 Jan
Kings heath blue
El Mayor
Bobharford

Thing is, a lot of people want to believe its true cos they don't like or rate Rooney so they want to believe stuff that makes him look bad - basically confirmation bias.
You're wrong on this one mayor, like it or not people have better sources than you on this particular subject. I've wanted Rooney to work since he came in, I really wasn't bothered by Eustaces' sacking but it's clear it's never going to work.

Mmmh maybe this had credence afterall.
15:07, Tue 2 Jan
Kings heath blue
El Mayor
Bobharford

There was one or two things left out that were bigger than all of that which is why I think someone was taking grains of truth and embellishing it.
15:10, Tue 2 Jan
Go on ....