13:57, Thu 28 Dec
The lack of preparation from WR, is borne out by his incredible results on the pitch. The Christmas period is quite important in the football league. Manage your priorities correctly.

He can play boxing with the kids when he has the opportunity, or move them all down to brum.

JE was in there from 7 am and pulling 12 hour shifts, in order to prepare correctly for matches.
13:58, Thu 28 Dec
generalBlue
WR Blue
Via the Daily Mail (which obvs always tells the truth) we got an insight into Wayne's day before the match against Stoke and how his own life is intertwined with social media promotion. You can see in the photo that it was most likely Wayne taking the picture of the boys in their new boxing ring that they got for Christmas. Then Coleen apparently popped the picture on her instagram account which then found its way into the Daily Mail.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

I'm reporting him to Mr Wagner.
I knew the bastard would take a couple of hours off with his family at Christmas.
Taking effing liberties he is !!

You (and the poster before you) seem to be replying to an imaginary person who apparently suggested that there was something wrong with what Wayne did, when in fact nobody has done that. Strange that.
KES
13:58, Thu 28 Dec
He even stopped watching Villa watches just to help us.
14:11, Thu 28 Dec
WR Blue
Tom TheProject Brady
Via the Daily Mail (which obvs always tells the truth) we got an insight into Wayne's day before the match against Stoke and how his own life is intertwined with social media promotion. You can see in the photo that it was most likely Wayne taking the picture of the boys in their new boxing ring that they got for Christmas. Then Coleen apparently popped the picture on her instagram account which then found its way into the Daily Mail.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

How dare the bastard celebrate Christmas with his family

Why do you think that?

Is sarcasm not a thing for you?
14:12, Thu 28 Dec
No, he generally fails to spot it every time.
Up the feckin Blues
14:15, Thu 28 Dec
Bluesince62
No, he generally fails to spot it every time.

It's happens, I've been that person in that past.
14:22, Thu 28 Dec
foghorn leghorn
The lack of preparation from WR, is borne out by his incredible results on the pitch. The Christmas period is quite important in the football league. Manage your priorities correctly.

He can play boxing with the kids when he has the opportunity, or move them all down to brum.

JE was in there from 7 am and pulling 12 hour shifts, in order to prepare correctly for matches.

Seriously, were you expecting him to be sleeping at the training ground on Christmas Day? I get people are miffed at the results but we're venturing into the realms of the ludicrous now.
14:42, Thu 28 Dec
Now?????
14:47, Thu 28 Dec
Being fair in the past players always trained Christmas day if playing boxing day. If they were in i would expect the manager to be in too. No idea whether he was or wasn't.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:15, Thu 28 Dec
I think Gary Rowett gave the players Xmas day off one year and we were beaten quite comfortably the following day at Sheff Wed.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
16:17, Thu 28 Dec
projectblues
Utter Garbage Mate.

Sent you a DM
16:23, Thu 28 Dec
turley
cjm1908
If we are going off rumours he allegedly is renting a house on St Bernard’s Road in Olton. Seems a bit of a waste if you’re only going in one day a week so both rumours can’t be true

Flats in a big old house. Sunjic also lives there.

I remember stepping outside my gaff at the time in the Jewellery Quarter to see Sunjic been shown around the apartments.
It was days before signing, pretty positive he didn't move in.

I remember thinking he looked like a footballer before the news breaking shortly after.
16:29, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
Is sarcasm not a thing for you?

Yes I recognised it. I was pointing out that it was misplaced.
Inspector Montalbano
I give this some credence as I have heard from a first team player that Rooney is not at training in the week only appearing the day before a game.
Yep my cousin who is pally with a first team staff member was told exactly the same
21:28, Thu 28 Dec
It seems that more and more people are supporting this rumour. If this is true, then a lot of things make sense regaridng the poor performances. Surely a decent manager should be visibly present at training at least for a period of time in the day and also in the general vicinity (even if working out of sight) on most of the days that the players are also present? How can you lead others in this type of situation from a distance? Surely as a new manager you need to build some sort of familiarity with the players in order to be able to influence them?