09:02, Sun 29 Nov
Really not bothered about a load 12-16 year old kids now watching the sport. There’s boxers out there that have trained 10+ years that don’t get even 1% of the platform these none boxers are getting, it’s an absolute joke. Did you see their fight last night?! Absolutely shocking. Also, dying sport?! Not a clue as to what makes you think that.
09:04, Sun 29 Nov
It’s good for boxing imo. The more young eyes on the product can only be a good thing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:29, Sun 29 Nov
Shame but after last night I make you right.
09:42, Sun 29 Nov
People enthused by silly celebs having a swing at each other won’t be interested in seeing proper boxers. They are interested in celebrity, not sport
09:47, Sun 29 Nov
I'd pay good money to see the YouTubers fight proper boxers rather than play at it to earn a few million

Hopefully Joyce will fight Usyk now, so many good fights out their in the Heavyweights but can't see anyone beating a fit Fury.
09:50, Sun 29 Nov
Fat Buddha
People enthused by silly celebs having a swing at each other won’t be interested in seeing proper boxers. They are interested in celebrity, not sport

Couldn’t of put it better.
10:03, Sun 29 Nov
Have. Couldn’t have
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:08, Sun 29 Nov
Erm, thanks.
10:14, Sun 29 Nov
There’s also a reason that the boxers who have trained 10+ years aren’t getting the same spotlight.

Nobody cares. If Ricky Burns and James Tennyson had a scrap in place of that match absolutely nobody would give a feck.

I also disagree that some who watch just for the freak show fights (which have been going on since boxing started) don’t stick around. The majority most likely won’t but even a small percentage of that audience staying will mean decent business going forward, listening to Eddie Hearn talk about why he promoted the last YouTube boxing fight was a very good listen.
10:15, Sun 29 Nov
I can’t believe people paid £20 to watch an exhibition. Some are easily pleased 😁
10:16, Sun 29 Nov
Tiltonblue
Really not bothered about a load 12-16 year old kids now watching the sport. There’s boxers out there that have trained 10+ years that don’t get even 1% of the platform these none boxers are getting, it’s an absolute joke. Did you see their fight last night?! Absolutely shocking. Also, dying sport?! Not a clue as to what makes you think that.

Yes dying sport as they are having to implore tactics of having youtubers on cards in order to make ppv numbers. The ksi fight last year was the biggest selling amateur fight in history. If that's not dying I don't know what is.
10:17, Sun 29 Nov
That sounds like the opposite of dying tbf.
10:21, Sun 29 Nov
Tiltonblue
Erm, thanks.
No problem. 😁
Sorry, but it amazes me how many type it
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:22, Sun 29 Nov
Super Hans
That sounds like the opposite of dying tbf.
😂
10:22, Sun 29 Nov
The fact that two celebrities made more money off one fight and pulled a bigger audience than professionals who have dedicated years to the sport?

That shows the average person does not care about boxing.