23:25, Fri 8 Oct
00:00, Sat 9 Oct
Fury wins in 6-7 again to good a boxer for wilder who’s only chance is that hammer that’s all he has as a boxer and all you need I just think fury is different gravy to wilder and wins easy again Wilder cannot box and that sounds crazy but I’ve seen him live on box over here and most fights he was losing and pulls a rabbit out the hatch but won’t happen here gypsum king all day for me
00:06, Sat 9 Oct
JCL
Wilder on points. That’s it.
This bit down here is hardly worth reading.
07:35, Sat 9 Oct
They will both move their gloves on the 5th and sign a contract for another match with a clause for an optional rematch for both fighters.
JCL
07:47, Sat 9 Oct
See PP has a free £5 bet if you bet on one of their #whatoddspaddy bets.

So £5 on Wilder to be knocked down in any of rounds 2,4,6,8 or 10, returns £18.75

Free £5 on the rounds 1,5,9 or 12, returns £22.50.

Not quite change your life money.

Always have to be worried about that big right hand though. Wilder seems to still.be really pissed, insisting he was still cheated and all of that.

Does that mean he doesn't change much as thinks he has/had furys number or is he motivated and determined determined knock him out.

If he does do we get a 4th fight, which no one wants.

I'll be hoping BT sports app has the full fight available in the morning, if not youtube it is. Annoying thing is all the people who put the result in the title and/or thumbnail.
Punks.
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
15:16, Sat 9 Oct
For wilder to win on points, he has to outbox a boxer…wilder is a puncher that’s it.

Unless he has suddenly developed a whole new array of skills.

Fury ko
Wilder ko
Fury on points

No chance on Earth wilder can outbox fury.

My personal prediction. Fury to jab his head off and win on a wide points victory
16:31, Sat 9 Oct
Gone for Fury 7 or 11. Set my alarm for 4 to watch. Mind you I’m out for a few beers and the footie at 6. So we will see.
17:30, Sat 9 Oct
I hope and expect Fury to win
18:19, Sat 9 Oct
ben sotv
For wilder to win on points, he has to outbox a boxer…wilder is a puncher that’s it.

This. He’s coming in heavy looking for a knockout and a statement, he’s never been one for a jab so can’t see him out boxing Fury who will be too elusive.

I do have a bad feeling Wilder will stop him though due to the issues in Fury’s personal life leading up to this fight.

I hope and pray Fury wins though as I can not stand Wilder and his annoying shouting. Fingers crossed this will be the last fight we see of him.
18:29, Sat 9 Oct
Also, sky bet are offering 6/1 for Fury to land 60+ punches in rounds 1-6. Think that’s a great shout.
20:23, Sat 9 Oct
Nightmare tonight trying to follow both cards and the football. Currently concentrating on Essuman v Ball on BT and it’s a good scrap
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:12, Sat 9 Oct
Was interested in that fight with Ball being a local lad, how’s Ball looking?
21:23, Sat 9 Oct
Well beat and bloodied in the end. KO in round 6
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:34, Sat 9 Oct
Just saw the last round, poor lad got laid into
21:55, Sat 9 Oct
Cheeseman v Williamson has been a very good 4 rounds