15:55, Wed 13 Oct
Hip Op Crissy
horrid man.nearly every boxer is

Boxed since I was 11 at some of the best gyms in Birmingham and met some of the best people, this statement is rubbish.
16:28, Wed 13 Oct
Yeah complete bullshit.
21:15, Wed 13 Oct
Hip Op Crissy
horrid man.nearly every boxer is

Personally, if I see a thread about 2 people I don't like I tend not to go in and give my opinions about how much I dislike them, as simply I have no interest in them so why would I go in the thread?

It would be like I just want to wind myself up. Life is too short to focus on the things you don't like and I hardly think you are going to bring awareness about Fury's well-documented wrongdoings in a Blues forum.

Keep up the good fight though...

But maybe it says something about you that you focus on his wrong-doings but dont celebrate all that he overcame with addiction and mental health problems, and the great awareness and inspiration he brought with those. Were you not aware? or just choose to focus on the negatives of people you dont like and completely ignore their achievements?
21:17, Wed 13 Oct
πŸ˜‚
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" β€œThis is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:32, Thu 14 Oct
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
21:19, Sat 16 Oct
his wrong doings out do all else.u wanna ignore all the shit hes done & said your welcome to ur blinkers