05:14, Sun 10 Oct
Jesus what a fight
Saved by the bell(?)
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
05:22, Sun 10 Oct
Great watch this.

Ive got fury ahead by 1, maybe 2 rounds at a push
05:26, Sun 10 Oct
Wilder looks spent yet still dangerous at the same time.

Could be a big round this next
05:34, Sun 10 Oct
Wilder taking a beating but one haymaker could turn this on its head. If Fury stays smart this is his fight though.
05:38, Sun 10 Oct
Can't fault the heart of wilder that's for sure.
05:39, Sun 10 Oct
omfg

what a fight

woooooooooooooooooooooo
This is was a classic.
05:43, Sun 10 Oct
My word, what a fight that was, one of the best of all time. What an amazing trilogy
One of the best fights I’ve seen. Wilder is box office but fury is hall of fame. Brilliant.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone want to win so much than Wilder.
05:46, Sun 10 Oct
A cracking fight…as predicted wilder has one hell of a right hand…and also a hell of a lot of heart.

But fury streets ahead. Anyone who thought wilder to win on points…thanks for the giggles 🤭
05:48, Sun 10 Oct
Hats off to both fighters, what a war.
05:52, Sun 10 Oct
ben sotv
A cracking fight…as predicted wilder has one hell of a right hand…and also a hell of a lot of heart.

But fury streets ahead. Anyone who thought wilder to win on points…thanks for the giggles 🤭

When Larry's scorecard came up - it was wtf. Fury was ahead even with the knockdowns and then dominated every round.

No idea what Larry was smoking, bookies seemed to see what was up.

The chin on Wilder though, those shots, that brain must be seriously rattled.

Brilliant fight, great knockdowns and absolute classic knockouts, love it when the legs totally go and Fury did it twice.

Think it showed the AJ isnt in the same sphere as these guys. Maybe AJ had a lazy camp but in two fights he has looked bad.
05:54, Sun 10 Oct
Shame about wilder not showing Fury his respect. I genuinely feel bad for him though, he was risking everything in that ring. Winning is everything to him clearly.
05:55, Sun 10 Oct
Had Fury in 11th. Nice little title bonus. Great fight. Fury so fresh at end of fight. And he didn’t swear!