21:57, Sat 9 Oct
Fury unless he gets over sloppy. Only fury beats fury that’s the problem with him.
22:03, Sat 9 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Cheeseman v Williamson has been a very good 4 rounds
Brilliant but brutal atm
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:05, Sat 9 Oct
Don’t forget Smith v Fowler…..meanwhile Cheeseman and Williamson are having a bit of a slugfest
22:07, Sat 9 Oct
What a 7th round!
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:09, Sat 9 Oct
Can’t see Williamson lasting much longer
22:11, Sat 9 Oct
I’m in awe of both of these tbh.
22:14, Sat 9 Oct
Incredible. Tough bastards. What a way to earn a living. Still favour Cheeseman, but wouldn’t put money on it
22:15, Sat 9 Oct
👍
22:17, Sat 9 Oct
Absolute classic war. A privilege to watch that.
Hope Cheeseman is ok
22:19, Sat 9 Oct
Brutal finish…the shots before the KO……Jesus.
22:22, Sat 9 Oct
It’s hard to tell right now, but thats probably in my top 20 fights I’ve ever seen. An all time British Title Classic for sure
22:31, Sat 9 Oct
Brutal finish…the shots before the KO……Jesus.

Fists of steel brains of mince.....

Cracking fight one has to say... had me wincing and reeling in Scotland. I guess the reeling something I'm sort of used to :-)
22:43, Sat 9 Oct
The main commentator on BT has been unbelievably biased in the fight between Johnson and the Russian fella, who has won for me, much better boxer.
22:45, Sat 9 Oct
Agreed. One judge gave it Johnson 99-92. Bullshit. Ian John-Lewis should be ashamed
22:47, Sat 9 Oct
A superb first round for Anthony Fowler v Smith