Yes agree. In the end it doesn't matter what any of us lot say as it will get to a point they decide they have to act, but I've been mystified by the complacency of some ('needs two transfer windows' etc.) as if there's no risk we'll drop. It's looking reasonably likely at the moment, and more likely still with each poor result. Who knows where the line is but it can't be that far off unless things improve.
I've said in the past that he needs a couple of transfer windows to change the squad into something like, but obviously the R word trumps all that. He has to earn that time and right now, he's nowhere near it.
Up the feckin Blues
16:50, Sat 9 Dec
HackneyBlue
I’m blaming poor coaching and crap man management
I am blaming bang average players
16:56, Sat 9 Dec
texasblue
Great post exactly what I saw and have watched since Rooney came in and to be fair with eustace

Ruddy hit n miss

Laird - great but injuries killing him

Dramah - very good

Sanderson - gone downhill

Aiwu- not good enough

Long -decent but slow

Buccan- very good but has missed 2 months

Bacuna erratic but has the X factor sometimes

Burke - waste of time

Miyoshi great on ball but lightweight without tho last night was shit

James - don’t see enough although young

Bielik slow looks really bad at times

Sunjic- work rate is brilliant but gives up ball a lot

Dembele waste of time without ball to many in and out games

Stansfield- by far the best of bunch strikers wrong to bring off last night

Juke - bless him great servant but wouldn’t be
giving him 90 min

Hogan - runs but ball retention is very poor

M roberts he’ll be gone

Longelo - shocking at defending walks not bad when attacking

This club is going to change so much over next 12 months it will be a revolving door they will have to dig deep but these should be exciting times get behind them it’s what WE do.

Oh and we won’t be anywhere near relegation

Rooney will get time to implement it takes time

Right now in my honest opinion is showing that this squad right now can’t play that possession game for 90 mins and that plays into Rooney hands regarding playing style

Like I say they will have to dig deep and they will especially in summer

January will be interesting

1. What about Rooney's career so far and his time at the club makes you think he will craft a good team?

2. How do you propose we get around P&S to bring in the kind of players we apparently need to play his way?
16:56, Sat 9 Dec
16:57, Sat 9 Dec
baldrick
Linked Image
gerry1875
HackneyBlue
I’m blaming poor coaching and crap man management
I am blaming bang average players
Linked Image
what's this linked image
17:01, Sat 9 Dec
We're currently four points above the relegation zone and don't look like winning a game.

And we aren't spending significant money in January, I really don't understand why people can't accept this.
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:03, Sat 9 Dec
It was unkind, so in hindsight I chose to remove it

I do think however that blaming this entirely on the players is naive
17:03, Sat 9 Dec
Rasputin
We're currently four points above the relegation zone and don't look like winning a game.

And we aren't spending significant money in January, I really don't understand why people can't accept this.
we do accept it, but our squad is shit, where does this top 10 bollox come from, what is it based on, we recruited poorly and whether it be Eustace or Rooney, we have been found out
17:08, Sat 9 Dec
Yes Devlin, you are right. I haven’t got a problem with people who want to discuss and share thoughts on all the things he’s getting wrong, it’s the shouters and insulters that get my goat and I childishly respond, in inevitably futile attempts to balance it up a bit. There are far more against Wayne than for him.

I’m getting better though, there are certain posters I simply don’t respond to.

I’ll try to be better, but continue to challenge inaccuracies.

Happy Christmas.

"I childishly respond"

A lovely, intelligent, beautiful, cerebral, erudite, occasionally childish Maoist

😋

Linked Image
17:10, Sat 9 Dec
Tha Project OBE
I haven’t got a problem with people who want to discuss and share thoughts on all the things he’s getting wrong, it’s the shouters and insulters that get my goat and I childishly respond, in inevitably futile attempts to balance it up a bit.

Rewriting history in order to play the victim narrative.

It's you who has been throwing insults around along with your tag team, completely unprovoked.

Exhibit 1 of many -

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
17:14, Sat 9 Dec
Except they weren't shit two months ago, were they?
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:14, Sat 9 Dec
Rasputin
Except they weren't shit two months ago, were they?

Go to many away games?
It's an interesting paradox that you think the squad is poor yet are in denial that, just 4 points from the relegation zone, it's perfectly possible we could go down.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
17:18, Sat 9 Dec
Do many of these people so offended by the away performances go to the home games though, where we - deservedly - didn't lose one until Rooney came? We're a middling championship team, and they don't get many points on the road.