17:20, Sat 9 Dec
Rasputin
Except they weren't shit two months ago, were they?
We was actually
17:27, Sat 9 Dec
If we were shit two months ago when we were sixth in the table and winning games, I'd dread to think what you'd describe the current shambles as!!
The cold never bothered me anyway
Tam
17:28, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
Rasputin
We was actually

In that case, they were doing pretty well, weren't they?
Make Blues Great Again
17:29, Sat 9 Dec
Tam
Tam
gerry1875
Rasputin
We was actually

punching above their weight yes, seriously did you think we wold or could sustain it ?
17:31, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
Rasputin
We was actually

punching above their weight yes, seriously did you think we wold or could sustain it ?

Ifs buts and maybes. We had 18 points from 11 games, Rooney has 5 in 9. We didn’t need to make a change and the change was a mistake
Tam
17:33, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
Rasputin
We was actually

No, I didn't - I thought that injuries and suspensions would mean that we wouldn't sustain 6th place. However, I believe that we'd be doing a lot better than we've done under Rooney so far.
Make Blues Great Again
17:51, Sat 9 Dec
Tam
Tam
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
Rasputin
We was actually

No, I didn't - I thought that injuries and suspensions would mean that we wouldn't sustain 6th place. However, I believe that we'd be doing a lot better than we've done under Rooney so far.
to be honest mate, I don't think we would have been better off, maybe a point or two max
Tam
17:54, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
Rasputin
We was actually

to be honest mate, I don't think we would have been better off, maybe a point or two max

We'll disagree on that as well then, but no problem. Obviously it's hypothetical, but I think we'd have been maybe five points better off. Maybe two more against Rotherham, and two or three draws.
Make Blues Great Again
18:39, Sat 9 Dec
WR Blue
Tha Project OBE
I haven’t got a problem with people who want to discuss and share thoughts on all the things he’s getting wrong, it’s the shouters and insulters that get my goat and I childishly respond, in inevitably futile attempts to balance it up a bit.

Rewriting history in order to play the victim narrative.

It's you who has been throwing insults around along with your tag team, completely unprovoked.

Exhibit 1 of many -

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

Christ, any chance of you losing this victim complex?
You do realise that most of what is posted is tongue in cheek don't you?
Up the feckin Blues
18:50, Sat 9 Dec
Bluesince62

Ah, one of his simps.

a) it's not me playing the victim, my post is in response to the other person playing it

b) the old tongue in cheek excuse when it suits - like when I got a two word reply from the same person with no provocation - quoting here - "feck off" - that's tongue in cheek is it? Or one of the simps calling me 'a weird prick'. Tongue in cheek is it? The clique pitchfork mob on here have had it their own way for too long but don't like it when someone doesn't just back down, whimpering.
18:55, Sat 9 Dec
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
Rasputin
We was actually

Why was this entire board full of people praising the summer business and genuinely excited for the start of the season if all our players are shit?

Why are we rewriting history?

It is time to drop the JE comparisons and I've been guilty of it. But by god, can we drop the nonsense that Rooney is a genius and it's entirely the players that are the problem? Can we perhaps find some balance.
Feck off, you weird prick 😉
19:28, Sat 9 Dec
😜
19:33, Sat 9 Dec
WR Blue
Bluesince62

Ah, one of his simps.

a) it's not me playing the victim, my post is in response to the other person playing it

b) the old tongue in cheek excuse when it suits - like when I got a two word reply from the same person with no provocation - quoting here - "feck off" - that's tongue in cheek is it? Or one of the simps calling me 'a weird prick'. Tongue in cheek is it? The clique pitchfork mob on here have had it their own way for too long but don't like it when someone doesn't just back down, whimpering.

If you can't beat them, eh? you've done nothing but whine about being bullied by the nasty Blues fans. yet here you are, throwing insults. Dear oh dear 😁
Up the feckin Blues
Typhoontechie
Feck off, you weird prick 😉

Reported.

Through tears.
Up the feckin Blues