13:25, Wed 13 Dec
Are the BCC all Villa fans anyway? We don’t stand a chance.
13:25, Wed 13 Dec
How long are the Commissioners likely to be around for?

At least 5 years

[www.room151.co.uk]
13:26, Wed 13 Dec
Any value in adding to the comments on the planning permission section with negatives around it being used for warehouses?
Gazball?
13:27, Wed 13 Dec
DirtyDen

No, they're not. Former leader Ian Ward is a Blues fan. There are others too - think it's just paranoia to assume otherwise
13:28, Wed 13 Dec
Any value in adding to the comments on the planning permission section with negatives around it being used for warehouses?

On the basis that it's not in keeping with the surrounding area which is all ,,,, er ,,, warehouses and scrap yards ?
13:29, Wed 13 Dec
DirtyDen

No, they're not. Former leader Ian Ward is a Blues fan. There are others too - think it's just paranoia to assume otherwise

This is very true .... those at the top who are interested in football nearly ALL seem to be Blues leaning compared to the number who are Villa fans
13:30, Wed 13 Dec
El Mayor
DirtyDen

If the BCC were blocking or denying investment in the city because of a football allegiance they’d be sacked on the spot
13:31, Wed 13 Dec
👍👍
13:32, Wed 13 Dec
When i first opened the links and seen this i thought it was a couple of stadiums 🤦😢

Linked Image
13:35, Wed 13 Dec
Rags
How long are the Commissioners likely to be around for?

At least 5 years

[www.room151.co.uk]

Thanks, I thought it would be a bit of an in and out job!
13:37, Wed 13 Dec
Rags
DirtyDen

This is very true .... those at the top who are interested in football nearly ALL seem to be Blues leaning compared to the number who are Villa fans

The Chief Exec is from a Blues supporting family and features in this video: [www.linkedin.com]
13:45, Wed 13 Dec
Rags
DirtyDen

The Chief Exec is from a Blues supporting family and features in this video: [www.linkedin.com]

There's one person who i won't name, nor will i name his department, or anything who is in middle to upper senior role who was quite well known/connected in Zulu circles many many years ago ... i recognised him, he recognised me and we sort of nodded and acknowledged each other and nothing more was said
13:45, Wed 13 Dec
It would be a ludicrous place to stick those sheds. 3.5m sq ft of warehousing is only interesting to the real big boys and they'd want the motorway junction to be within spitting distance. No chance a B2/B8 developer goes in there IMO.
13:53, Wed 13 Dec
It would be a ludicrous place to stick those sheds. 3.5m sq ft of warehousing is only interesting to the real big boys and they'd want the motorway junction to be within spitting distance. No chance a B2/B8 developer goes in there IMO.

i'd agree ... unless someone wanted access to Curzon Street or the old LDV place at Washwood Heath (where a lot of goods stuff and works for HS2 will be based) - but then again there will be a whole new industrial park in Washwood Heath with over a million sq feet .... all to be built from scratch
14:10, Wed 13 Dec
Do you think it matters that this goes against Birmingham Development Plan or the Bordesley Park Area Action Plan?