12:28, Sat 16 Dec
Also built on a contaminated land site.
12:30, Sat 16 Dec
Can we get the mountain as well?
12:40, Sat 16 Dec
NeilM
dork
so considering that knighthead have owned us how long 6 months ? then how long does it take to get a stadium complex designed, they are not off the peg ( or are they ?). which comes first the land to fit in a stadium or a stadium to fit in the available land

I reckon that's what they were doing a spurs the other day , having a gander of their new place to get some feel of the project

Have they been around Spurs as well? We know Brady and Cook had a look around at Man City, wouldn't be surprising that they are looking at a number of stadia and facilities to get a look at possibilities and start putting a wish list together.

The planning app from the council is mainly so they don't lose the cash from the government for cleaning the site up, and as others have said the outline planning for warehouses is what was planned previously and is a way of getting more for the site when it is sold, I'm not particularly worried it changes anything much with regards Knighthead's plans.

Genuine question - does anyone actually know what Knightheads plans are? Seems to be a lot of assumption going on.
Up the feckin Blues
12:43, Sat 16 Dec
Remember the open house? All was revealed during the non broadcasted sections. Ink isn’t dry yet on contracts etc so we all had to sign NDAs. But all I’ll say is think as big as you can and then add 150%
12:52, Sat 16 Dec
Bluesince62
NeilM
dork
so considering that knighthead have owned us how long 6 months ? then how long does it take to get a stadium complex designed, they are not off the peg ( or are they ?). which comes first the land to fit in a stadium or a stadium to fit in the available land

I reckon that's what they were doing a spurs the other day , having a gander of their new place to get some feel of the project

Have they been around Spurs as well? We know Brady and Cook had a look around at Man City, wouldn't be surprising that they are looking at a number of stadia and facilities to get a look at possibilities and start putting a wish list together.

The planning app from the council is mainly so they don't lose the cash from the government for cleaning the site up, and as others have said the outline planning for warehouses is what was planned previously and is a way of getting more for the site when it is sold, I'm not particularly worried it changes anything much with regards Knighthead's plans.

Genuine question - does anyone actually know what Knightheads plans are? Seems to be a lot of assumption going on.

Everyone just assumes we’re doing a Man City with just less money.
Think really it’s simple as that!
Whether that’s down to Garry Cook being involved or not, they’ve not ever said anything other than they have big plans for us but it will take time.
Big plans could mean anything in comparison to our history and recent history, the bar isn’t exactly set high is it in all honesty.
13:36, Sat 16 Dec
I like that they’re not promising this that and the other like previous owners. They’re just getting on with doing things continually to improve all areas of the club to get us where they want us to be
Tony Fantastico
14:00, Sat 16 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
I like that they’re not promising this that and the other like previous owners. They’re just getting on with doing things continually to improve all areas of the club to get us where they want us to be

As it should be mate 👌 can’t fault them for that.
18:18, Sat 16 Dec
I’ve spoken to a few people, it’s been a few days though - is it worth me writing a piece on this?
18:20, Sat 16 Dec
El Mayor
I’ve spoken to a few people, it’s been a few days though - is it worth me writing a piece on this?
Yes please
Tony Fantastico
18:22, Sat 16 Dec
El Mayor

Deffo.
Up the feckin Blues
18:24, Sat 16 Dec
Yep absolutely!
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
Dan, see this post from NeilM (surely not Moxley).

[www.skyscrapercity.com]
00:56, Sun 17 Dec
No that post is by me (yes I'm boring and use the same username on multiple message boards).

I'm definitely not Moxeley, as pointed out previously, I definitely don't "scran".
09:49, Sun 17 Dec
I don't think the primary goal of this is to increase the value of the sites. Just my view, but I don't think getting this planning permission is actually going to increase the value of the plots as much as people think.

Based on the fact that the concept drawings they made to the get levelling up funding presented a layout of industrial facilities, means even if there wasn't planning permission, you know there'd be a very good chance you'd end up getting it. Remember the council are doing this work for the sole purpose of getting things built on the land.

My view is the council don't want to mess about. They want to sell the site as soon as the remediation works are complete. If you're the council and you knew Blues were interested in the site, would you take them at their word that they're going to take it of you to build a new ground, or are you going to ensure it's ready to be sold in the event they might get cold feet?
11:08, Sun 17 Dec
You also mention us buying Medco house, you know this for sure ?