20:53, Fri 15 Dec
New ground name: Four Sheds
Don't worry about it
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:05, Fri 15 Dec
Could this be a tactic to get our owners to expedite their plans to get the site? I obviously know nothing about the sale and development of land, but if I wanted to sell something urgently, and I knew someone might be interested, I’d let them know that someone else was also interested ( whether there was anyone else or not).
21:34, Fri 15 Dec
I’m not sure there is any other interest, I have a feeling this is just the original plans before the proffered bidder pulled out. This as a few have said is a way of getting planning permission to get better value for the land.
21:48, Fri 15 Dec
so considering that knighthead have owned us how long 6 months ? then how long does it take to get a stadium complex designed, they are not off the peg ( or are they ?). which comes first the land to fit in a stadium or a stadium to fit in the available land

I reckon that's what they were doing a spurs the other day , having a gander of their new place to get some feel of the project
00:07, Sat 16 Dec
dork
so considering that knighthead have owned us how long 6 months ? then how long does it take to get a stadium complex designed, they are not off the peg ( or are they ?). which comes first the land to fit in a stadium or a stadium to fit in the available land

I reckon that's what they were doing a spurs the other day , having a gander of their new place to get some feel of the project

Have they been around Spurs as well? We know Brady and Cook had a look around at Man City, wouldn't be surprising that they are looking at a number of stadia and facilities to get a look at possibilities and start putting a wish list together.

The planning app from the council is mainly so they don't lose the cash from the government for cleaning the site up, and as others have said the outline planning for warehouses is what was planned previously and is a way of getting more for the site when it is sold, I'm not particularly worried it changes anything much with regards Knighthead's plans.
09:29, Sat 16 Dec
The remediation was originally planned to be completed by March 2024, I’m not sure if this is a strict deadline to secure the levelling up fund money.
10:25, Sat 16 Dec
Probably should take a look at the Emirates too. I’ve never been, but from the train they appear to have crammed a lot into a small space ( but correct me if I’m totally wrong), and it’s certainly unavoidable.
10:29, Sat 16 Dec
Magnificent stadium
10:58, Sat 16 Dec
Falstaff
Probably should take a look at the Emirates too. I’ve never been, but from the train they appear to have crammed a lot into a small space ( but correct me if I’m totally wrong), and it’s certainly unavoidable.

You’re correct, it is a great stadium with a relatively small footprint, mainly down to the area it’s been built in
What did the Knights in White satin?
11:00, Sat 16 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Magnificent stadium

Agreed. I've been, it's superb. Haven't been to the new Tottenham one so can't comment on that but in my opinion until that was built the Emirates was the best in the country.
11:05, Sat 16 Dec
Populous --the company who built the Spurs stadium -- has loads of other amazing projects under their belt. Look at some of these and imagine what Blues could have. We would be in dreamland.

[populous.com]

Edit. I see they are working on an expansion of the leisure side of Man City too. Maybe that's why Cook and Tom went there the other day.
11:09, Sat 16 Dec
Some beauties there. Anyone who looks at those and still wants to stay where we are needs locking up.