23:15, Fri 29 Dec
Quite simply the worst player, of any promise, I've seen in a Blues shirt.

Now I've seen some shit over the years, shit I expected to be shit, but he's the worst player with a decent reputation I've ever seen pull on our shirt.

I can stomach a lack of ability if the effort is there but he doesn't even have that.

The poster boy for coaches picking a youngster because he's big and quick. Thankfully the football word has moved away from that.

A waste of a shirt, a waste of money and a waste of time.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
23:16, Fri 29 Dec
There's been shitter, don't be dramatic. But he is absolute gash and I want him to feck off.
23:17, Fri 29 Dec
Who?

Genuinely can't think of any.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
the waste of another thread aswell - one is already running on him !
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:18, Fri 29 Dec
Lazier than Longelo losing a ball on the half way line.
23:18, Fri 29 Dec
Castillo
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:19, Fri 29 Dec
Utter shit. And I told him as he came off
If I had the wings of a sparrow
23:22, Fri 29 Dec
I can’t think of another player that has all his attributes, big, quick, strong who produces so little
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:27, Fri 29 Dec
Super Hans
Castillo

Castillo had no reputation and came from a youth team.

Burke has been sold for about £35m over his career.

The original post made this clear.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
23:31, Fri 29 Dec
The original post also said he came here with a decent reputation which is bollocks. People have slagged him off since he was first rumoured.
23:41, Fri 29 Dec
He came here from a Bundesliga team, off the back of £35m worth of transfer fees.

Of course he's got a decent reputation.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
23:44, Fri 29 Dec
Tbf he had a decent reputation 5/6 years ago, he’s been slagged off every where he’s been since.
23:51, Fri 29 Dec
Got to blame the recruitment on this. Everyone knew he was shite, hell maybe even we knew he was shite hence we held off towards the end of the window.

Complete waste of a loan.
23:51, Fri 29 Dec
The majority of that money was 6 years ago, based purely on his age and raw pace.

He was signed as an emergency panic signing minutes before the window shut because we’d missed out on all the other targets, he hasn’t had a good reputation in ages.
23:54, Fri 29 Dec
Not a single team he played for has anything good to say about him , he’s living off that figure he was sold for that’s it try sell him now he’d be lucky to go for 1 million