14:05, Mon 1 Jan
Starts today.
14:06, Mon 1 Jan
FFS
14:07, Mon 1 Jan
Ricky Blotto
Starts today.

For god's shakes why on earth is he starting?! Is Burke blackmailing Rooney with his collections of dirt elderly female photos to get him playing every time?!
14:10, Mon 1 Jan
Nothing like supporting the team eh 😂
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:12, Mon 1 Jan
Super Hans
Nothing like supporting the team eh 😂

joys and sorrows unfortunately
I'm glad Ollie is starting if only to witness the brain popping it will lead to
14:19, Mon 1 Jan
I haven’t wanted a performance form a certain player this badly for a long time.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:21, Mon 1 Jan
He is bloody well due one after 39 games 1 goal or something like that. Even a blind squirrel will find a nut one day though.
14:21, Mon 1 Jan
Yeah and I want Jodie Comer on my face.
14:23, Mon 1 Jan
Super Hans
I haven’t wanted a performance form a certain player this badly for a long time.

Same. I think he's been horribly over-slated on here.
14:29, Mon 1 Jan
The bloke has contributed literally nothing so far this season. Nothing.

I think generally it's funnier people trying hard to show how much a fan they are.
14:36, Mon 1 Jan
There's been people on here saying he's our worst ever signing. He just isn't.
14:37, Mon 1 Jan
Robert Hopkins
Dunn had a house in Solihull it might even be the house Gary Gardner lives in now but it was on same little development. He might not have been there when he first moved here but he did at some point live down here.

Correct , Dunn had a gaff just off St Bernards Road.
I regularly ( inadvertently ) knocked golf balls into his garden back in the day.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
14:37, Mon 1 Jan
Super Hans

Same. I think he's been horribly over-slated on here.

"I think he's been horribly over-slated on here"

He gets off lightly on here .... you should have seen WBA fans comments about him --- but then again they did piss £15million up the wall on him
14:40, Mon 1 Jan
He's not THAT bad.

And I'm still at peace with wanting one of our forwards to have a really good performance today.

But, OK, if consensus is he's an irredeemable stinker, so be it. I just think he's not been quite that bad.