14:43, Mon 1 Jan
Do you think strikers should score goals and provide assists?
14:43, Mon 1 Jan
He's not THAT bad.

And I'm still at peace with wanting one of our forwards to have a really good performance today.

But, OK, if consensus is he's an irredeemable stinker, so be it. I just think he's not been quite that bad.

Not that bad a what though ?

>>>>> [www.scotsman.com]

I hope he scores 6 today
14:44, Mon 1 Jan
On the rare occasion that he shoots I think he hits the target , albeit too straight at the keeper, but I might be looking at this through beer goggles.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
14:46, Mon 1 Jan
He's not the worst ever, I agree.

He would make the match day squad though.
generalBlue
Robert Hopkins
Dunn had a house in Solihull it might even be the house Gary Gardner lives in now but it was on same little development. He might not have been there when he first moved here but he did at some point live down here.

Correct , Dunn had a gaff just off St Bernards Road.
I regularly ( inadvertently ) knocked golf balls into his garden back in the day.

Normally when Sammy was sunbathing, if I remember correctly?
Up the feckin Blues
14:58, Mon 1 Jan
generalBlue
On the rare occasion that he shoots I think he hits the target , albeit too straight at the keeper, but I might be looking at this through beer goggles.

Look at where we're now setting our bar šŸ˜‚
ā€œOh Nikola Zigicā€

H
14:59, Mon 1 Jan
Well, of course I do. I also like them to at least be purposeful, show effort and work for the team

It's apparent I'm not saying Burke's been great. I just don't think he's deserved quite the kicking he's getting.

Shall we get Leko back instead? NO.
15:00, Mon 1 Jan
No Leto was dogshit as well
15:04, Mon 1 Jan
OK. There you go. Leko had way more minutes and was a selfish, lazy player who ran into the corner a lot and didn't look vaguely arsed if we scored, unless it was scored by him - that one time.

He's not quite due the kicking yet. He may well be dogshit enough to get there, but not quite yet.

Anyway - game's started
15:09, Mon 1 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Nikola Zigic
Who?

Genuinely can't think of any.
With a reputation? Melchiot, Gronkjaer, Hleb, Bentley, Dunn, Mortimer. All of these had huge reputations when they came to us and all stole a living.

And the worst of all? Mike Newell.

Add Chris Sutton to that list. And David Bentley, the arrogant ****ā€¦.

I donā€™t itā€™s fair to include Dunn- his injuries didnā€™t allow him to fulfill his potential.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
15:15, Mon 1 Jan
Made in Daegu
bluearmyfaction
Nikola Zigic
Who?

With a reputation? Melchiot, Gronkjaer, Hleb, Bentley, Dunn, Mortimer. All of these had huge reputations when they came to us and all stole a living.

I donā€™t itā€™s fair to include Dunn- his injuries didnā€™t allow him to fulfill his potential.

Dunn took the piss
15:22, Mon 1 Jan
He does however get the best substitute appearance award for the Stern John game at VP
15:32, Mon 1 Jan
Made in Daegu
bluearmyfaction
Nikola Zigic
Who?

The same David Dunn who was miraculously fit as soon as he went back to Blackburn?
15:33, Mon 1 Jan
Nikola Zigic
generalBlue

Look at where we're now setting our bar šŸ˜‚

GPWM !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
15:34, Mon 1 Jan
Charcy
Hank Marvin
NOGS74
Walter Pandiani did it for me.

And then don't get me started on that bastard Mike Newell.

Yeah, probably the biggest disappointment in my memory. Obviously there was a personality clash with TF. Mind you Devlin did too didnā€™t he. I dare say there were other examples, didnā€™t someone mention Danny Sonner a few weeks back?

Pandiani played for Bruce.

Newell didnā€™t, thatā€™s the personality clash I was referring to
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield