08:28, Thu 4 Jan
Rags
TrickyBlue
Sacking Eustace because they wanted better football to then hire Rowett would be an absolute shambles.

Why? perhaps they have learnt the lesson that until better players are recruited, it's unreasonable to ask a manager to play total football? That's a good thing in my eyes - as long as they keep the long term plan to improve us as a footballing side.
#

Trouble with Rowett isn't getting his teams to play a particular TYPE of football ... it's getting them to play football

Rowett wouldn't be long term I'd have thought (unless he surprises everyone by becoming the Bromsgrove? Peppy G). I'm not advocating him, merely saying that if they did go that route, I wouldn't worry about it, chuck a strop or give a flying feck what the press or anyone else thought. I'm like you, developed a dislike for the Yew Ess Ayy Bowyer, so if it was a straight choice for me (which it isn't)...

Oh you mean if it ws a straight choice between Marsch and Rowett .. ? ... feck me .. i'd suck Rowett's cock to keep Marsch out the club
08:28, Thu 4 Jan
footballisanart
TrickyBlue
Sacking Eustace because they wanted better football to then hire Rowett would be an absolute shambles.

This 100%. If they go for a “steady the ship for 6 months” manager then they should bring back Eustace, who we are paying already.

That sounds sensible. A little bonus if we don't get rellied, a big one if we somehow miraculously get promoted via the play-offs but goodbye at season's end either way. Both parties win and players can't really pull much of a face about it.
08:29, Thu 4 Jan
Rags
Rags
TrickyBlue

Why? perhaps they have learnt the lesson that until better players are recruited, it's unreasonable to ask a manager to play total football? That's a good thing in my eyes - as long as they keep the long term plan to improve us as a footballing side.
#

Trouble with Rowett isn't getting his teams to play a particular TYPE of football ... it's getting them to play football

Rowett wouldn't be long term I'd have thought (unless he surprises everyone by becoming the Bromsgrove? Peppy G). I'm not advocating him, merely saying that if they did go that route, I wouldn't worry about it, chuck a strop or give a flying feck what the press or anyone else thought. I'm like you, developed a dislike for the Yew Ess Ayy Bowyer, so if it was a straight choice for me (which it isn't)...

Oh you mean if it ws a straight choice between Marsch and Rowett .. ? ... feck me .. i'd suck Rowett's cock to keep Marsch out the club

You'd have to get to the back of the queue on here 😁 nothing to do with Marsch either.
Up the feckin Blues
08:32, Thu 4 Jan
Rags
Rags
TrickyBlue

#

You'd have to get to the back of the queue on here 😁 nothing to do with Marsch either.

Blues fans, in my opinion, do have a weird way of rewriting history and misremembering things
If we need a steady hand until the summer Rowett is the man imo
08:34, Thu 4 Jan
Rags
And he’s a DvB

Well, that's as maybe.

People want Graham Potter and there's no bigger Villa fan than him ... and i don't mean "as a child" or as a teenager .... or before he got into football .... he's still a massive Villa fan now.

No DvB’s should even be entertained imo.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:34, Thu 4 Jan

Steady hand ? ... Dead hand more like ...
08:40, Thu 4 Jan
Rags

Steady hand ? ... Dead hand more like ...

Rowett was brilliant for us, people hating on him because he was looking for a way out of the shiteshow that was TTA
08:41, Thu 4 Jan
Super Hans
Rags
And he’s a DvB

Well, that's as maybe.

People want Graham Potter and there's no bigger Villa fan than him ... and i don't mean "as a child" or as a teenager .... or before he got into football .... he's still a massive Villa fan now.

No DvB’s should even be entertained imo.

You wouldn't take Emery if by some massive miracle Knighthead were able to tempt him with "the project"
08:42, Thu 4 Jan
Rags that doesn't even make sense. Like being on a playground.

Rowett is the definition of a safe pair of hands in this division. 40% win ratio "dead hands"....
08:44, Thu 4 Jan
Bluemarc81
Can’t sleep and sat here thinking…

If Rowett gets the job either til end of season or permanent we will become more of a laughing stock after the Zola/Rooney debacle than ever before. It simply CANT HAPPEN on reflection.

I would be ecstatic

Would be my happiest Blues moment since Obafemi Day

He should tell us to do one if it's only temporary so hope it's permanent
I’d say no to Guardiola if he was one of them.

No DvB’s, drain the swamp!
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Novakainian

Rowett is the definition of a safe pair of hands in this division. 40% win ratio "dead hands"....

People moan about his football but all I recall is going a home game knowing we would most likely win and most certainly not lose.
08:45, Thu 4 Jan

Choosing Rowett is as inspiring as a muddy puddle.

All it needs to keep us up is someone who is even slightly half decent - there are dozens of people who could do the same job as Rowett would do
08:47, Thu 4 Jan
David Xavis
but all I recall is going a home game knowing we would most likely win and most certainly not lose.

i remember us scraping a 1-0 win against rotherham whilst having 21% possession and one shot on target

plus he's a DvB
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast