10:11, Mon 8 Jan
Music...

"I can’t wait to get back on the training pitch and start working with this talented group of players. My focus is on building their confidence, delivering results, and giving Blues’ fans a team they can be excited by and proud of."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:11, Mon 8 Jan
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic
Shuttleworth walked didn't he?

Cole and O'Shea probably staying as coaches? I don't think either were assitant to Rooney were they?

Nah, he didn't. Was on the bench on Saturday.

I'm actually really pleased about that. Seems like a bloke we should definitely be keeping around.

Up the Mowbray
10:12, Mon 8 Jan
Unreal - I was starting to convince myself that as most Blues fans seemed really happy with this potentially happening, the obvious 'Blues' thing to happen is that we wouldn't appoint him and end up with someone we all disagree on.

Well done to all involved, our best signing in years.
10:12, Mon 8 Jan
Glad it is announced, excited for Saturday now.

Feels like the right manager at the right time for us, safe pair of hands, plays the right kind of football and promotes the youth.

Lets get up that table boys.
10:13, Mon 8 Jan
Birmingham City
Tony Mowbray appointed Blues Manager

[www.bcfc.com]
Over. The. Moon
Tony Fantastico
Felix1875
our best signing in years.

It's like some of you don't even remember Bernard Sun, but OK fine I'll let it go today.
A solid, grown up appointment

welcome to the club Mr Mowbray - hopefully you are the one to get us firing on all cylinders
mjd2505
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic

Cole and O'Shea probably staying as coaches? I don't think either were assitant to Rooney were they?

I'm actually really pleased about that. Seems like a bloke we should definitely be keeping around.

Up the Mowbray

You'd imagine Mowbray has worked with lots of coaches in his time and the fact he's happy to just bring his trusted assistant is a good sign.

Cole and O'Shea learn from a properly experienced good manager.

I'm spinning it positively, because you could say they'll have an axe to grind for their mate Wayne, but I don't think that'll be the case.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Rab C Nesbitt
Birmingham City
Tony Mowbray appointed Blues Manager

[www.bcfc.com]
Over. The. Moon

Same here mate.

I really hope this is the last new manager appointment I see for five years.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:14, Mon 8 Jan
Need to fill the ground now and give Tony a big welcome.
10:14, Mon 8 Jan
Nikola Zigic
mjd2505
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic

Up the Mowbray

You'd imagine Mowbray has worked with lots of coaches in his time and the fact he's happy to just bring his trusted assistant is a good sign.

Cole and O'Shea learn from a properly experienced good manager.

I'm spinning it positively, because you could say they'll have an axe to grind for their mate Wayne, but I don't think that'll be the case.

I hear that Cole was not Rooneys man, he was the clubs man.
10:15, Mon 8 Jan
Great news - Players over to you now
Welcome Tony!
I’m not expressing any enthusiasm until Chris Sutton, Gabby and Rod Liddle have endorsed the appointment.
10:16, Mon 8 Jan
Brilliant appointment, forward steps.