Absolute relief.

Up the Blues.
10:38, Mon 8 Jan
I don't mean to be disparaging but the dopey old senile effer has got one shoe on and one trainer.

Doesn't bode well

[x.com]
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
10:39, Mon 8 Jan
Sheriff
I don't mean to be disparaging but the dopey old senile effer has got one shoe on and one trainer.

Doesn't bode well

[x.com]

Hahahaa and has to get up to piss 3 times in the night no doubt.
10:39, Mon 8 Jan
Every team he has managed has played some great football so if our Tony can’t get us playing decent in 12 months then there’s no hope for us, and them gypsies really have got a curse on us.
One more thing, if we lose on Saturday can the idiots refrain from booing please.
Well done. This is a sensible appointment. We need stability in the short to medium term to help rid weselves of the losing culture. Wa Tone should bring that. Not a Hollywood name but a real canny lad. Wahey the Blues man!
10:43, Mon 8 Jan
bluenosezulu
Birmingham City
Tony Mowbray appointed Blues Manager

[www.bcfc.com]

Mark Venus is appointed as assistant manager.
All I plead now is they’re given a chance by us. The supporters
Tony Fantastico
10:45, Mon 8 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
bluenosezulu
Birmingham City
Tony Mowbray appointed Blues Manager

[www.bcfc.com]

Mark Venus is appointed as assistant manager.
All I plead now is they’re given a chance by us. The supporters

It feels so much more positive than the Rooney appointment doesn't it? Think everyone will get right behind him. A win Saturday too and the positivity will fly.
10:45, Mon 8 Jan
B_C_F_C
Music...

"I can’t wait to get back on the training pitch and start working with this talented group of players. My focus is on building their confidence, delivering results, and giving Blues’ fans a team they can be excited by and proud of."

positive, measured, sensible and deliverable

welcome tony m
10:46, Mon 8 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Ridiculous.

Mate its not about how many games you go to etc - what I see week in / week out is him kicking it to his right nine times out of ten goes straight out of play or onto an opposition defender's head.

I'm just saying what I see, home and away this season.

EDIT: I just want the players to earn their wages - not too much to ask.
10:49, Mon 8 Jan
Fantastic news this. So, so happy about this.
10:49, Mon 8 Jan
And I think it’s ridiculous.

He’s not had a good season but to suggest he’s part of a mini revolt is bonkers

I’m sure like many he will improve under a decent manager who won’t get him to turn in Neuer
10:52, Mon 8 Jan
Exactly.
Not enough is being made of his droll humour. The man is hilarious
10:53, Mon 8 Jan
Do clubs not do "holding a scarf/shirt in the stands" any more
10:53, Mon 8 Jan
sheffield blue
Absolute relief.

Up the Blues.

Exactly…safe and solid appointment, and as that fine 80’s pop combo D:Ream would say…”things can only get better”
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home