10:29, Mon 8 Jan
Interesting subtle detail in the comms.

Wagner's announcement with a supporting comment from Cook.
From the outside looking in, that’s probably fair. Whilst we know it’s far from the truth as we know the good that’s been done, but the biggest newsworthy item this season is sacking Eustace and replacing him with Rooney.. I’d think any other club would be mad too
Le Mod
Fantastic

With the resources in the summer I think we're gonna be a very decent team in next few years

The perfect man to piece it all together, he can manage up and manage down

Up the Tony Mowbray

When we drop about £20m in the summer and give him the tools we're going to win games AND be good to watch X
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:30, Mon 8 Jan
Saw that one. Must have been reading Rod Liddle. Their owner is a bit odd. I think there’s a lot of unease there just now on and off the pitch.
Are we back to being just plain 'Birmingham City' now?.

Or will it be 'Tony Mowbrays Birmingham City'
Tom Brady's Birmingham City
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:31, Mon 8 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Sutton probably will, Celtic men

Sutton was talking about wanting Mowbray at Norwich on Saturdays 606, so Sutton definitely likes him.
10:32, Mon 8 Jan
Feckin great news - a competent manager.

Fire up the bus
Well done blues, best appointment since Hughton.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
1 out of three on board then. Promising.
I've been an admirer of our Tone for a long time,always respected him and plays good football,he was top of my list even more so than Cooper,chuffed we got him.
10:34, Mon 8 Jan
We are so very fortunate that Sunderland stepped on the rake and fired Mowbray when they did. What on earth were they thinking? They had no money to spend and his team were loans and younsters and they were 3 points off the play offs.
Anyhow, great appointment of a great bloke and I could not be happier right now. Well done to Wagner and Cook for promptly fixing this tricky period we found ourselves in.

False position.
Great appointment. Welcome Tony KRO
10:36, Mon 8 Jan
Is it greedy to ask for an attractive potential 4th round tie on the same day?
10:36, Mon 8 Jan
newblue
First reaction from Makem land

[www.readytogo.net]

Albion fans are the ficklest of fickle when it comes to managers, and every Baggy I have spoken to about Mowbray loves him. To me that speaks volumes.