13:31, Wed 24 Jan
Pakistani supporters couldn't get visas either.
14:17, Wed 24 Jan
With that level of pettiness towards their rivals, you have to wonder if Rags has an Indian cousin in the visa department
18:07, Wed 24 Jan
[archive.is]

good piece on the Bashir visa issue
18:29, Wed 24 Jan
Pretty deplorable. Modi and the BJP are noxious. Not that the way we treat people is exactly an exemplar. This lad isn’t from Pakistan anyway, he’s from England.
18:44, Wed 24 Jan
newblue
HackneyBlue
yeah, and takes 6-8 weeks so was always going to be tight

India apparently do this all the time with Pakistanis/people of Pakistani origin. Made it awkward for the Pakistani team during the World Cup (and particularly media people from there) and the only Australian cricketer to have any visa problems was Khawaja. Seems all a bit co-incidental and downright petty.

Petty ?
I'd say racist
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
20:03, Wed 24 Jan
That too. India has the third largest Muslim population in the world. Another Modi govt this year and will get worse. The Indian cricket team is a propaganda vehicle. Fair play to Kohli for resisting at least some of it.
07:34, Thu 25 Jan
We’re in bother
07:55, Thu 25 Jan
The usual suspects failing.
The cold never bothered me anyway
08:01, Thu 25 Jan
This is likely to be a series whitewash by India!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:36, Thu 25 Jan
Did they not even have a dart at a warm up game? Seems mad after months without playing the longer format.
08:38, Thu 25 Jan
It’s bizarre, seems we learnt nothing from the World Cup.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:39, Thu 25 Jan
Didn’t take you long.
08:49, Thu 25 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Didn’t take you long.

The usual suspects weren't there that long either, were they?
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:11, Thu 25 Jan
Although I can watch it, commentators are saying 250 is par, so maybe it isn’t that bad. All depends on whether our spinners can adapt to a turning pitch.
09:15, Thu 25 Jan
Yea this isnt a bad score, Ashwin/Jadeja/Axar have been great.

For the people with the knives out already, what were you expecting?