09:16, Thu 25 Jan
Rasputin
My Blue Heaven
Didn’t take you long.

The usual suspects weren't there that long either, were they?

Who are ‘the usual suspects’?
09:18, Thu 25 Jan
newblue
Rasputin
My Blue Heaven
Didn’t take you long.

The usual suspects weren't there that long either, were they?

Who are ‘the usual suspects’?

He means Crawley, naturally.
09:19, Thu 25 Jan
The highest run scorer in the Ashes? That Crawley?
09:22, Thu 25 Jan
newblue

People who don’t like Crawley are the same as people that say Gower was a wafter or Inzamam couldnt run or that Chris Marsden was rubbish. They don’t appreciate art. They prefer your Chris Tavares or your Stephen Gleesons.
09:22, Thu 25 Jan
newblue

Yeah, I hope he gets out for nought in every innings so England have to drop him, for the love of God - no more - Crawley, that's the fella.
Dan
09:25, Thu 25 Jan
Decent fightback in Australia from the Windies as well. Partnership of 93 for the 6th wicket at the moment.
09:28, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
If you’d have offered me 246 after batting first yesterday i’d have taken it.

Pope the only concern, didnt look comfortable at all
09:30, Thu 25 Jan
Thank God Foakes was bought back in and had shored us up is all I can say.

There’s an old adage about waiting to see how the other side do. Maybe India will score big, or maybe they won’t find it a doddle either.
09:32, Thu 25 Jan
Good score that considering.

Time for the young spinners to step up now, won’t get a much better pitch to show what they can do.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
It’s just absolute nonsense. He proved himself big time last summer, he deserves more than one innings before Rasputin throws around gb news soundbites…
Dan
09:41, Thu 25 Jan
From memory he was complaining in the summer if he got out after scoring 50/60/70 because that was giving it away.

You really do wonder what he gets from watching sport because there certainly doesn't seem to be any enjoyment whatsoever.
09:44, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
Can’t be a great deal.

Hates Juke too.
09:51, Thu 25 Jan
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
People who don’t like Crawley are the same as people that say Gower was a wafter or Inzamam couldnt run or that Chris Marsden was rubbish. They don’t appreciate art.

Yeah, who needs an opener with a decent average, eh!
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:53, Thu 25 Jan
HackneyBlue
If you’d have offered me 246 after batting first yesterday i’d have taken it.

Pope the only concern, didn't look comfortable at all

Pope is poor to put it mildly against the spinners.
I saw something yesterday that Pope was Even money not to get to 25 runs in the first innings.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
09:53, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
Dan
From memory he was complaining in the summer if he got out after scoring 50/60/70 because that was giving it away.

Your 'memory' is making stuff up.
The cold never bothered me anyway