09:42, Sun 28 Jan
Run out ! What a piece of cricket from Ben Stokes!
09:43, Sun 28 Jan
Come on England!
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
incredible
mad
About time he contributed đŸ˜‚
09:52, Sun 28 Jan
mad
just brilliant

what a team
09:52, Sun 28 Jan
3 more!
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:54, Sun 28 Jan
just brilliant

what a team

Test cricket. What a game!
mad
09:55, Sun 28 Jan
Fair play to Leach I've never rated him as high as England clearly do but to have been injured and not been able to bowl on a the very Ciderabad deck he thrives on would have been rotten luck for him and the side.

Maybe I'm still being very harsh there
mad
10:20, Sun 28 Jan
Not done yet but amazing stat here if they do pull this off

[twitter.com]
10:54, Sun 28 Jan
HackneyBlue
and the ozzies gone!

Apologies to my neighbours there just screamed far too loud at all 3 of those wickets

First test win in Australia in 27 years for the West Indies. I'm chuffed for them. It would be good to have them back on the top table.
11:26, Sun 28 Jan
brilliant Hartley

what a comeback
11:33, Sun 28 Jan
Blimey ! Woke up expecting it to be all over bar the shouting… this has been awesome!
11:35, Sun 28 Jan
That really is brilliant captaincy from Stokes.
Could have come off and give the bowlers a rest and come back tomorrow.
Enforced the extra half hour and Ashwin out next ball charging down the pitch.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
mad
11:36, Sun 28 Jan
Takes me back to the MCG in 1998 this does. Alec Stewart wanted to haul the players off the field. They'd been in the field for over three and a half hours already that final session of day 4 (a day that had begun half an hour earlier too, to make up time lost due to Boxing Day being washed out).

The longest day's cricket in test history as it transpired. We were screaming at them to stay on along with the Aussie fans and Steve Waugh took a single off the first ball of an over leaving Goughie to run in and claim the last two wickets and Waugh stranded
11:44, Sun 28 Jan
This has been an amazing test match. Really pleased for Hartley, I need to stop questioning Stokes.