07:18, Sun 28 Jan
Hartley has bowled really well this am, big wicket
mad
07:23, Sun 28 Jan
Was about to say one could bring six
07:24, Sun 28 Jan
mad
and the ozzies gone!

Apologies to my neighbours there just screamed far too loud at all 3 of those wickets
mad
07:26, Sun 28 Jan
the dodgy stream on the aus game cut out at the wrong time but it meant i saw hartley's second wicket

7 for 68 it's almost Norwell levels

Test cricket, no, cricket itself ... just might be alive
07:29, Sun 28 Jan
Super Hans
Sunik
Pope needs dropping, you've got to consider a Trott type to bat at 3 with the rest of them teeing off how they do.

You mock the likes of Sibley or Ballance, but they're still required in proper batting line ups.

Whitewash incoming.

Linked Image

It's rare I call things wrong, but happy I have here
mad
07:31, Sun 28 Jan
Thank christ England didn't poach this quick like they did Archer

Although if the BCCI doesn't sort out funding issues the guy will most likely be very quickly lost to the dross formats
07:55, Sun 28 Jan
mad
That’s a big wicket. This will be a big win if we pull it off.
07:55, Sun 28 Jan
mad
thoughts with Jason Holder missing that to play in front of 12 people in Abu Dhabi
08:15, Sun 28 Jan
thoughts with Jason Holder missing that to play in front of 12 people in Abu Dhabi

Similar number at the Gabba to witness a great Windies victory. More barmy army in Hyderabad than Aussies bothered to turn up in Brisbane.
mad
08:28, Sun 28 Jan
0-5 whitewash very much still in play here 😬

You'd like to think England wouldn't be that unlucky but such is this game. It's anything but formulaic
mad
08:54, Sun 28 Jan
Tremendous. Tis a good job I didn't see it live as I'd have woken up the whole neighbourhood and I've got to get through two NFL games tonight aswell.

Can't believe he's just been quoted as saying he'd never give up tests to coin it in at some franchise garbage although the emotions must be too much. The financial implications will kick in later. It's down to the boards particularly the BCCI to ensure it isn't even a question

Outside of latter stage matches in World Cups or Lord's finals no other format can or will ever emote as much as first class (test) cricket
09:18, Sun 28 Jan
mad
Although I agree it’s so sad there is such a small crowd.

Tremendous for that young WI side, signs they have some really good players coming through. A couple of potential stars in the their u19’s too.
09:21, Sun 28 Jan
Rahul gone. England favourites now.
09:27, Sun 28 Jan
The ball is rolling like a marble. England have to keep the pressure on.