10:52, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
Dan
Burning through 3 reviews inside 14 overs is some achievement.

BazReviews.
mad
12:12, Thu 25 Jan
Both test matches interestingly poised watched the final ten mins of Aus v Windies and they'll probably eventually be overwhelmed but it's good to see they're putting on a decent first innings total.

Crawley will come off once or twice in this series and that's what they want from him. As for Pope I'm gonna write the flat track bully off now and hope he proves me wrong with a double ton next test match.

Basin Reserve sold out for the upcoming NZ v Australia test it's bonkers that they hardly play each other
12:15, Thu 25 Jan
mad
mad
Basin Reserve sold out for the upcoming NZ v Australia test it's bonkers that they hardly play each other

Had a similar thought, will be the most competitive series the Ozzies play all ‘summer’ and it’s only 2 tests
12:46, Thu 25 Jan
mad
Pope needs dropping, you've got to consider a Trott type to bat at 3 with the rest of them teeing off how they do.

You mock the likes of Sibley or Ballance, but they're still required in proper batting line ups.

Whitewash incoming.
mad
13:29, Thu 25 Jan
One of the good things about back-to-back-to-back tests is the pain will be short lived. England could of course flounce off home after the 4th test...
10:11, Sat 27 Jan
mad
Well played usual suspect Ollie Pope. If he can truly realise his potential at this level we’ll have a world class no 3.
10:15, Sat 27 Jan
chuffed for him

definitely some positives to take from this test despite the suspected defeat

we dont need to play 3 spinners + Root, bring in Jimmy next week, give Bashir a go too.

the balance of their side is just so much better + stronger, Axar Patel averages 45 at home and bats 9
Set 200 here and it’s on.
12:03, Sat 27 Jan
Sunik
Pope needs dropping, you've got to consider a Trott type to bat at 3 with the rest of them teeing off how they do.

You mock the likes of Sibley or Ballance, but they're still required in proper batting line ups.

Whitewash incoming.

Linked Image
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:15, Sat 27 Jan
Quite. Great innings.

Was watching the u19 games and Farhan Ahmed is playing - he’s Rehan’s 15 year old (!) brother and looks sensational. Bowls the caroom ball. The bear’s leggy Tazeem Ali looks a great prospect too. Obviously our spinners are very callow and Leach looks injured - of course we’re going to be up against in India against their spin attack (and prob the best quick bowler in the world).
12:33, Sat 27 Jan
I think the lack of preparations again shows either arrogance or incompetence from the ECB especially after the World Cup farce but I’m not too sure what anyone was expecting for a test series in India.

We look to be making a good go at it which is all we can really ask for.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
05:22, Sun 28 Jan
giving it a really good go here

The Aussies struggling at the gabba
HackneyBlue
giving it a really good go here

The Aussies struggling at the gabba

England might well win this.
That ball to get Hartley will give them hope, will be a struggle with Leach injured though

Windies only need 3 more..
05:54, Sun 28 Jan
Sorry guys. My fault.

Sleepless night Been following on live text, The second I give up and get out of bed to put on tv to watch we lose final 2 wickets 😂

Great knock from Pope 👏