10:20, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
Yes, anyone with a different opinion to you doesn't 'get' sport. Obviously.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:21, Thu 25 Jan
Are you having a laugh, I made a joke about you not liking juke and you bit…

As I said to you when you said you’d drive Juke to his next club, you wouldn’t know where to pick him up. You don’t get why he’s a terrace hero because you don’t watch him play!

You’re right nothing to do with the cricket but as I said, look at Crawleys average last series and tell me he should be dropped. One innings into the next series and you’re turning into a gb news reader “ usual suspects”

It’s clearly an agenda you’ve got
10:21, Thu 25 Jan
I think it's unfair to say that you don't get sport.

I would honestly like to know if you derive any enjoyment from watching it though.
Dan
10:24, Thu 25 Jan
Rasputin
Yes, anyone with a different opinion to you doesn't 'get' sport. Obviously.

Anyway, could you please address why Zak Crawley averaging 43 last year as a test match opener is not good enough? Thanks.
10:25, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
Hartley getting torched here, surely need to take him out the firing line for a bit.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:25, Thu 25 Jan
My Blue Heaven
you’re turning into a gb news reader “ usual suspects”

It’s clearly an agenda you’ve got

But you don't have an agenda of course.

Linked Image
10:27, Thu 25 Jan
I have an agenda against anyone who doesn’t appreciate the juke and I’ve got an agenda against any who thinks a bloke who smashed it in the last series should be written off in the first innings of the next game!m you couldn’t wait for Crawley to get out could you? Wanting someone to fail is odd
10:30, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
Dan
Anyway, could you please address why Zak Crawley averaging 43 last year as a test match opener is not good enough? Thanks.

because we don't always evaluate a player on their short term form, do we?
10:32, Thu 25 Jan
when he's 25 we probably should yes.

But evaluating anyone against India away is a bit silly
10:35, Thu 25 Jan
HackneyBlue
when he's 25 we probably should yes.

But evaluating anyone against India away is a bit silly

I think evaluating against India away is fine, but after one innings it's very silly.

Especially coming off an Ashes series where he played very well and played a couple of top class innings.
Dan
10:36, Thu 25 Jan
Rasputin
Dan

because we don't always evaluate a player on their short term form, do we?

I would suggest that his form over the past 12 months is a far more useful guide of where he is as a player than what he did 2/3/4 years ago.

Amazingly enough players can and do improve.
10:37, Thu 25 Jan
Rohit out for 24, terrible batsmen 😳
10:42, Thu 25 Jan
yea, but not being able to do it in India for 5 matches every 4 years shouldn’t count too much against them imo
10:42, Thu 25 Jan
Dan
Dan
I would suggest that his form over the past 12 months is a far more useful guide of where he is as a player than what he did 2/3/4 years ago.

Amazingly enough players can and do improve.

A perfectly reasonable opinion to have. Others are available, although not allowed on here it seems.

Of course, it is amusing that all you lot piling on to me have assumed I meant Crawley specifically, when others in the team also failed again...
Dan
10:43, Thu 25 Jan
Burning through 3 reviews inside 14 overs is some achievement.