14:56, Mon 18 Mar
BlueSteve
Your right. Forgot about Sunjic. That sounds OK ish.
I’ve just been sick in my mouth
Tony Fantastico
14:57, Mon 18 Mar
I can make it worse for you. Given James will likely be shafted on the wings again, it’ll be sunjic and Gardner.
14:59, Mon 18 Mar
Bluenose27
I can make it worse for you. Given James will likely be shafted on the wings again, it’ll be sunjic and Gardner.
Please. Don’t. Even joke about it
Tony Fantastico
14:59, Mon 18 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
James and Sunjic as the 2 I imagine.
I might sell my ticket 🤮

It's OK you probably won't be able to see the effing pitch anyway 🤣
15:00, Mon 18 Mar
Tom TheProject Brady
Tom TheProject Brady
James and Sunjic as the 2 I imagine.
I might sell my ticket 🤮

It's OK you probably won't be able to see the effing pitch anyway 🤣
If they play mate I’ll make sure I can’t.
Gardner and Sunjic hoofball is actually what some are calling for as well.
Christ
Tony Fantastico
15:12, Mon 18 Mar
Hoofball won’t work with this team. Not a chance. Even less so with juke out injured, as we’ve got no one in the team that can win headers or have any aerial or physical presence.

The only way we get out of this is do the basics right, get Mowbray back, and can hopefully play some football again. Stop making stupid errors, and take our chances.
16:23, Mon 18 Mar
Bluenose27

The Sunjic / Gardner axis was incredibly successful between 2019 & 2022 in our promotion campaigns. I don't know why we don't use it more often...
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
16:41, Mon 18 Mar
Sanderson/Aiwu pairing with Bielik and Sunjic midfield I assume, hopefully he’s back.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:42, Mon 18 Mar
Are we saying Paik and Bacuna can't start because they've been on a plane?

Bacuna is only going to Turkey! It's 4 hours!
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
16:47, Mon 18 Mar
They'll both play a part but I'm not convinced either will start, a 5-10k round trip, two matches and landing back probably less than 48 hours before the game, with no training or shape with the team isn't really ideal

Pull em out, they've got the shits
Happy Clapper
16:48, Mon 18 Mar
Problem is our inability to create anything without them 2 playing will probably mean they’re shoehorned back in.
For what it's worth I'd let bloody Donald's Trump take charge for the remainder of the season if it meant we could get enough points to get over the line. We must stay up this year.

There are no certainties making a change would improve matters but based on the last 6 games things can't get any worse. We're dropping like a stone. If Mowbray isn't well enough to come back after the international break we need someone to step in on an interim basis til the summer. We keep hearing this summer is "massive" in terms of investment into the team, would hate to think that was scuppered in true "typical Blues" fashion.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
Man Lyk GroundRepair
For what it's worth I'd let bloody Donald's Trump take charge for the remainder of the season

There’s a line you really shouldn’t cross. That’s way, way, way past it.
21:29, Mon 18 Mar
Le Mod said we must stay up ‘at all costs’. Nothing is off limits.
21:31, Mon 18 Mar
Are we saying Paik and Bacuna can't start because they've been on a plane?

Bacuna is only going to Turkey! It's 4 hours!

Handy for Paik that we play in london

Most likely get a 15 hour flight from Bangkok to London the morning after the game and meet up with the team in their hotel on the Thursday afternoon