mad
19:25, Mon 15 Apr
I love the fact they are having their best season in what 40 years? and have still been irked by us with this. They know one day we are coming to get them again
19:27, Mon 15 Apr
I heard from a villa mate that they're expecting an announcement about a new ground.

What are the chances they build on Smithfield?

Lol
19:39, Mon 15 Apr
Even more of a LOL that some Villa fans are open to a ground share at wheels or a stadium at the NEC
19:43, Mon 15 Apr
Even more of a LOL that some Villa fans are open to a ground share at wheels or a stadium at the NEC

You’re kidding‽ 😂

Got a link?
19:45, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I heard from a villa mate that they're expecting an announcement about a new ground.

Zero. Land is already sold.
20:01, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA

100% not happening, I am though happy to agree with them if any of them tell me its happening. Crush their spirits even more.
20:04, Mon 15 Apr
Tandy

You’re kidding‽ 😂

Got a link?

Mistake it was a gut feeling from one of the DVB (post no 778)
[www.skyscrapercity.com]
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Almost feel sorry for you lot. Big changes coming, but for a fanbase that has developed a fully rounded superiority complex, so many of you are panicking about it, instead of welcoming the competition and what it will do for our City
Weirdos.

So anyone who disagrees with the new regime is a DVB? How very open minded. We'll know the answer in 18 months or maybe even before. I can't believe how many have been sucked in by this lot.
08:42, Tue 16 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Almost feel sorry for you lot. Big changes coming, but for a fanbase that has developed a fully rounded superiority complex, so many of you are panicking about it, instead of welcoming the competition and what it will do for our City
Weirdos.

So anyone who disagrees with the new regime is a DVB? How very open minded. We'll know the answer in 18 months or maybe even before. I can't believe how many have been sucked in by this lot.

DVB
Definitely a DVB
Tam
11:13, Tue 16 Apr
Edward Ian Armchair
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Weirdos.

How very open minded.
Make Blues Great Again
21:56, Thu 18 Apr
Tam
Garry Cook said tonight that they're moving Adderley Station 👍
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
05:12, Fri 19 Apr
Garry Cook said tonight that they're moving Adderley Station 👍

If that’s true I’m honestly very surprised.

Did he say that they ARE moving it, or is it more of WE’D LIKE TO move it?
06:33, Fri 19 Apr
Are, apparently.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
07:41, Fri 19 Apr
Very ambitious this. 👍

It'll probably take about 10 years to be fully up and running though, given all the current constraints.

But, great news.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.