17:39, Sat 20 Apr
jefflynneshair
If we get relegated then that will be the ‘performance’ that does it.

No, it will be a season of performances like that which will have done it.
David Xavis
If we go down that Koji miss is gonna haunt me

Didn’t see it, bad? He’s done that a few times recently.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
We're just shit away - 3 wins all season... The players are incapable of motivating themselves when they haven't got a big, home crowd cheering them on. We just have to try and get to the Norwich game still in contention and then hope for the best. It's at home in front of a sold-out crowd so the players will be up for that one.
David Xavis

Just weak

Weak
malahideblues
That result is on Rowett, terrible decision to play Burke, game was there for the taking, we were never going to do this the easy way.

45 mins of Burke did not lose us this game...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
bluer than blues
jefflynneshair
If we get relegated then that will be the ‘performance’ that does it.

No, it will be a season of performances like that which will have done it.

Fair point.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
17:40, Sat 20 Apr
debully
After watching quite a bit of their game today, yeah. I think we'll win

And how much of ours did you watch?

Huddersfield may be poor, but we're no good either away from home. I don't understand how we can go from being so good to so poor. Eff the crowd, you simply cannot be that inconsistent one match week to the next. It's unbelievably infuriating.

Where was the tempo today??
17:41, Sat 20 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
We’ll draw at Huddersfield and be safe. That would have been disastrous IF Huddersfield had won today.

As it stands it’s a point gained.

We didn’t lose, that was really important really.

Sheff wed will win tomorrow. Big away following and all the incentive in the world. Win and it's in their own hands.
17:42, Sat 20 Apr
That game has really pissed me off. Huge opportunity missed. Can’t even score 1 goal against the worst team in the league in two matches.
We were too negative today, should of took the game to them, they are shit
17:43, Sat 20 Apr
Could have almost put it to bed today, and had the advantage of knowing the Huddersfield result.
17:44, Sat 20 Apr
I’m so angry. So angry. 0 goals against rotherham in 200 minutes of football.

Anyone that wanted Rowett to stay… well that results for you. Pathetic from the off. Wrong game for sunjic. Wrong game for Anderson. Wrong effing sport for Burke. So much of that was on Gary.

In a way I hope some of those lot get relegated the bunch of wet wipes. They can only play for us at home? Well go do it for some other club that deserves inept performances like that. Maybe Reading or Mk dons.

Completely wipes out the great result against Cov.

I’m going for a drink.
17:44, Sat 20 Apr
I don't think we can really "take the game" to anyone. We're a very poor side. The best we can hope for is for teams to really open up and hit them on the break when there's acres of space. We can scarcely create chances any other way.
17:45, Sat 20 Apr
Petebaldwin
We're just shit away - 3 wins all season... The players are incapable of motivating themselves when they haven't got a big, home crowd cheering them on. We just have to try and get to the Norwich game still in contention and then hope for the best. It's at home in front of a sold-out crowd so the players will be up for that one.
Really, these lot ate bottlers
Nikola Zigic- FEA
David Xavis

6 yards out and he’s passed it at the keeper.

Thought that was it.
Gazball?
17:47, Sat 20 Apr
yeehaw
I firmly believe if Burke hadn’t started we would have won that comfortably. 10 men vs. 11 for the first 45.
We really wouldn’t