22:37, Sat 4 May
You look at a form table for the last 5 games and the bottom half sides look like they have done better than the top half.

Also, Rowett had a good pts return, but with the games he had and knowing it was still in our hands before Rotherham, he should have done better.
23:01, Sat 4 May
Bluetone
You look at a form table for the last 5 games and the bottom half sides look like they have done better than the top half.

Also, Rowett had a good pts return, but with the games he had and knowing it was still in our hands before Rotherham, he should have done better.

People need to understand that what happened before Rowett was largely irrelevant. He came in with 8 games to go and his remit was to keep us up. We were not in the bottom 3. Analysing the games left it was clear Rotherham away was the away game you target for 3 points. They had won only 4 games all season. Why on earth would you put Oli Burke in the starting 11 and play for a draw knowing a win keeps destiny in your own hands. Rowett failed in his task. Arguing that other teams had good form is bad luck does not cut it. You create your own destiny. We had a decent run in.
23:34, Sat 4 May
I agree with you I was merely making an observation about the form table. It says more about us that we couldn't step it up more under Rowett even with the preferred opponents.
And we would have beaten Rotherham had Buchanan not run in front of the goalkeeper for no reason whatsoever. Or Miyoshi not missed a sitter.

I also reckon we would have hammered them had they not put Steve Evans in charge that week - much more committed side which went nap today.
23:59, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Eff WM. Blues said this week he’s coming back.
Wait for the next announcement from Blues

Will still
05:42, Sun 5 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
It'd effing round off a shit few weeks if he didn't come back. eff sake.

Tell me about it, the last thing we really want now is the uncertainty of another managerial appointment.

Mowbray is about as safe a pair of hands for what we're attempting to do as there is.

Not sure of many experienced managers out there that fit the remit.
07:59, Sun 5 May
I am not convinced that Mowbray will be staying but if he does stay then brilliant, that'll be our best choice but all depends on his health. Can't think of anyone else to bring in.
08:00, Sun 5 May
bluearmyfaction
And we would have beaten Rotherham had Buchanan not run in front of the goalkeeper for no reason whatsoever. Or Miyoshi not missed a sitter.

I also reckon we would have hammered them had they not put Steve Evans in charge that week - much more committed side which went nap today.
Oh well after that overwhelming evidence I’m sure they’ll update the league table
Tony Fantastico
08:05, Sun 5 May
BluSabre
Nikola Zigic- FEA
It'd effing round off a shit few weeks if he didn't come back. eff sake.

Tell me about it, the last thing we really want now is the uncertainty of another managerial appointment.

Mowbray is about as safe a pair of hands for what we're attempting to do as there is.

Not sure of many experienced managers out there that fit the remit.

I think there’s lots of good enough candidates but it’s whether we have the nous or balls to bring them in.

If it’s horses for courses then Darren Ferguson, knows league one inside out. He’d be a reasonable appointment for me.
08:06, Sun 5 May
Which I'm on board with providing he's sacked the moment we're promoted
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
08:08, Sun 5 May
😂😂😂😂

If he gets Peterborough promoted this year it will be his 5th one to the championship.
08:37, Sun 5 May
Am intending to get a ST for new season. If Rowett is our manager you can forget that.
08:42, Sun 5 May
I hope the board are listening it’s a definite no to Rowett, from me too.
09:03, Sun 5 May
Don’t worry, Cook pays attention to the way the wind is blowing. Unfortunately.

Don’t doubt his business credentials but he needs someone a bit more savvy advising him on the football. Maybe there is someone.

Some wise old bastard like Alf Ramsey. Not him though, obvs.

Mark Warburton, someone like that. Or a foreign chap no one’s ever heard of.
09:06, Sun 5 May
Clapton
I hope the board are listening it’s a definite no to Rowett, from me too.

You are assuming Rowett would want to manage in League One. It's not going to be attractive for experienced Championship managers